Looking for advice on building Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

I know you should look at team comp but what is better, morgana as a tank or morgana as a dps?

I read two guides but can any1 else offer their advice as to how they build her and include the suggested runes\summoner spells
I'm torn between ignite or clairvoyance for my 2nd spell (first being flash)

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

exp quints are an interesting idea lol however I dunno how i feel about them

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

07-29-2010

I've had lots of success with http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...gana-prime-941

Hnkllr

08-01-2010

i would build her so:

runes: mpen marks, ap/levl seals, ap/levl glyphs, flat ap quints

masteries: 10/0/20 taking burning embers and archaic knowladge in offense and incr. exp, mp5, speed and cdr in utility. also taking enhanced clarity for supporting my team.

my first items are usually the same: charlice of harmony, soulstealer, mpen boots , rod of ages, zhonyas ring, deathfire grasp. you should sell charlice to get deathfire. then you gonna have a look if the enemy team is stacking mr you buy void staff if not you buy either soul shroud or (only if you cant survive 4 secs in a team fight) guardians angel but with zhonyas ring that shouldnt be the problem.

spells: ignite and clarity

i worked out this build in more than 350 games. maybe you have surviving problems in your first games. its all about practising the shiit