League Judgment - Vladimir

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HT BI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post

The regal demeanor of our guest is a hoax; a trap for those foolish enough not to look beyond the surface. The perfectly groomed hair, the extravagant attire, the manicured fingernails… these marks of nobility are false. The truly perceptive will not be deceived by this charade. From his cruel, angular features, to the vicious, yet regal, jewelry that adorns his fingertips, there is no doubt: this is a predator.
Question.

How in bloody hell can jewelry be vicious? And why, of all things, would you choose *jewelery* on a *male* to counterbalance his 'marks of nobility'? In fact, his 'angular features' hardly counterbalance that either, unless you're already looking for it.

I'm obviously just thinking off the top of my head, and thusly only cliches are coming to mind, but you could talk about bloodstains present on his boots, or some kind of calculating look in his eyes, mystic designs on his clothing with some destructive significance, etc.

Zacharemus

07-29-2010

Seeing a thread called "League Judgment" by riot, I thought riot was going to give us their impression of the champion, and how they feel the champion is viable and cool, not a bunch of back story and RP stuffs.

Avenu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

omg a blood sucker with schizophrenia :O

Salohcin42

07-29-2010

Good stuff. I love how they asked him three times before he 'fessed up about the real reason he fights.

FuYA

07-29-2010

I like the Must Kill part. made me shiver just a little bit.

DzVeR

07-29-2010

nice story

eXstatiK

07-29-2010

You guys got me worried. I thought you meant "Judgement" as in nerf to keep the Fields of Justice... just. Your really should call it something different, you almost gave me a heart attack!

Patyrn

07-29-2010

I enjoyed. Looking forward to singed's.

Ceraphic

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Vladimir moves with purpose, his long hair and robes flowing dramatically behind him as his deliberate strides carry him swiftly towards his goal.
Not trying to be too literal but i think this part goes with the original version of Vladimir, and not the current one... since his hair is whipped up in a twirl shape

Griefherald

07-29-2010

Would love to see Kog'Maw's judgement.