League Judgment - Vladimir

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alsowikk

08-02-2010

Really well written, but I can't seem to understand why we couldn't mock twilight just once!

OniKedamono

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr1s1sFr0mTheSky View Post
I really dislike these and would like to see them be stopped. I'd like to see Riot focus on more important things like server stability, better community, and fixing glitches and bugs.
I wasn't aware that programmers, server maintenance, and community managers were being forced away from their work to write these 2 judgments we've been given so far.

You may hate it but there was a poll a while back where 60+% of the community said lore mattered to them. They have guys specifically for lore and I doubt those guys do any of the big technical stuff.

And so far we haven't really seen any other judgments, it makes me wonder if they don't have any... or if they were waiting for some point when they don't release a new champion every month to release others.

frost biters

Recruiter

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX View Post
thats cool, but I would like to hear one about cho'gath rampaging Tokeyo
thats funny lol

DEHTRO

08-03-2010

Hey Riot, you keep doing whatever you may have planned. You always consider the community in everything you do. I look forward to everything you imagine, craft, and share. It's great how LOL always stays refreshing. Lore is very important to me. Without it there is no real substance to any game or characters-obviously. Keep it up. The League Judgment for Vlad feels thoroughly and carefully composed and i don't expect the standards to be any lower than this in future judgments. Thank you for all you do.

The Illithid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Why not just call the thread LORE: Champion Judgement, that way everybody who cares, knows that it is lore.

RiotBabagahnoosh

Creative Designer

Follow babagahnoosh on Twitter

08-05-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocidest View Post
did ANYONE else get the MXC reference..?
Right you are, Kenny!

Nitlaf

08-26-2010

well this just makes me want to play vlad

Kemik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

<3 Vladimir.

Seofong

11-01-2010

vlad is gay at mid vs teemo
teemo fans UNITE!

sshhaaddooww

03-15-2011

i love vladimir