League Judgment - Vladimir

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOldrinker

Banned

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Angst, angst, angst, emo, dark, OMGSODEEP, angst, angst
Fix'd

Coeurl

07-29-2010

I really enjoyed the read. There were a lot of intricacies in the writing that really help illustrate the subtleties of his personality. Well done, looking forward to reading more

Discipol

07-29-2010

useless dribble, how about spending more time fixing the bugs than creationg "lore"

Morbis

07-29-2010

very little actual insight into the character. we get a little bit of a view of what makes him tick with the last few lines, but nothing of his personality or anything.

Azkhandur

07-29-2010

I really love these,, I enjoyed both xin's and this one here, except that I was just a TINY bit dissapointed in that vlads is about his past aswell. We already read about xin's past and how someone special from that time showed up and so I thought this would be different.

I just think it would be dissapointing for several champs to have the same "trial"
I mainly thought of alistar all of a sudden and it would be cool for his judgement to face an army =D, there could be like 1000 thousand soldiers suddenly appearing and he would stand there. He would perhaps be thinking that if these were to stand in his way of avenging the slaughter of his village and family, they will regret it.
And then he would charge them, RAAWWWR!, you know, to test his resolve =P
I think it would be a little boring if he were to experience memories of his gladiator days and of the little girl who saved him bla bla =P

I REALLY do enjoy these however, don't get me wrong, and I LOVE how you guys put a personal flair to each such as vlad licking his lips and then DARTING into the darkness ^^

Anyways, keep 'em coming =D
sry for the long post, lol

Prizrakas

07-30-2010

What the fck?!

c00L3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

07-30-2010

I thought that this thread will be about Vladimir's judgement will he be nerfed or not because he is too OP, but his evaluation is good, too.^^

Pandairl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

I was hoping also this was an actual thread for judging the new champion release. :P

Conster

07-30-2010

Give us teen annie skin and annie story right now!!!

yeaitsjohnny

07-30-2010

Nice looking forward to new champions with a story involved