Shaco taking increased minion damage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harbingerlll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

Is it just me or is Shaco taking higher and higher amounts of minion damage. I have normal melee minions hitting me for 35+ and up to 38. Anyone explain this to me? I checked the minions and they only had 25 attack power and they were by themselves under the effects of no buffs.

Riptwisted

10-17-2009

I notice i die fast

Blassreiter

10-17-2009

cuz he barely have armor.
i hope he gets an armor boost in the next patch

JayceJa

10-17-2009

his base armor is quite good actually, it equals minotaurs at 19 at level one, and he gets 78 at level 18

Harbingerlll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

My point is he should not be taking EXTRA damage from creeps...I'm wondering if his ultimate somehow bugs him out to take a little extra damage...

JayceJa

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbingerlll View Post
My point is he should not be taking EXTRA damage from creeps...I'm wondering if his ultimate somehow bugs him out to take a little extra damage...
I'm not sure, but i never encountered this in the game i just played, and i havn't noticed encountering it any time before, at level 1 with a doran's shield i was being hit for 12 by the ranged creeps, and i never noticed getting hit for high amounts of damage by creeps

Lollerman

10-18-2009

^ Try it again after using ultimate?

The thing is, if you're taking additional damage from creeps, shouldn't you be taking additional damage from other things too? You would theoretically be taking the same damage your image gets, but it doesn't seem to be that much.

Jake Rosen

10-18-2009

Even hallucinations wouldn't be taking 35 damage form melee minions. Melee minions typically hit for around 8-9 on champions, so 35 damage is quite a significant increase...

I hate to ask this, but are you quite sure that you're actually taking the damage from minions? That just sounds too odd.