Stats: Damage Shielded & CC Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drogeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Hey Everyone!

Just thought of a few suggestions for end-game stats (which I love to review). Sorry if anyone's thought of these already, but they seem pretty easy to implement and would be very informative in showing how your team won.

1) Damage Shielded: this displays damage done to your personal damage shields, and/or includes shields you put on others (either through items or abilities). This stat isn't reflected in the stats currently so people that put shields up aren't getting credit for their contributions to the team!

2) Time inflicting crowd control on enemy champions: This could be before or after tenacity/mastery reduction. People aren't getting end-game credit for taking champions out of the game through CC!

3) Structure Damage: getting the final blow on a tower or inhibitor is great and all, but the champ(s) that whittled it down should also get credit! Showing each champion's damage done to structures would help.

tldr; More Damage Shielded = more lives saved = winning. Inflicting CC on enemy champions = winning. Damaging structures = literally how you win the game. We should see these stats at the end of the game!

Thoughts?!

Drogeist

Drogeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Maybe it's not as good an idea as I thought!!! Plenty of views, but no comments . . .

Drogeist

04-01-2012

Maybe it's such a good idea that people don't feel compelled to comment because it should so obviously be implemented!

The Definitive S

04-07-2012

Totally agree with you dude. I am a big fan of stats. As Karma as my main i do find it a bit rude her sheild isnt calculated in the stats, considering its a big part of her game. There are heaps of stats that could be implemented. Post game stats need to be reviewed and made into a bigger deal.

Drogeist

07-25-2012

Glad you agree!

So many champions don't get the stats recognition they should for their contributions to the game. Plus it'd be neat to see which champs deal the most CC throughout a game.

Hilo Gem

02-22-2013

I was going to make a thread of my own if there wasn't one already.

I totally support this, especially a Damage Absorbed stat.

(Edit: I guess most of the discussion on this is in the PvP.NET forum)

Drogeist

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogeist View Post
Hey Everyone!

Just thought of a few suggestions for end-game stats (which I love to review). Sorry if anyone's thought of these already, but they seem pretty easy to implement and would be very informative in showing how your team won.

1) Damage Shielded: this displays damage done to your personal damage shields, and/or includes shields you put on others (either through items or abilities). This stat isn't reflected in the stats currently so people that put shields up aren't getting credit for their contributions to the team!

2) Time inflicting crowd control on enemy champions: This could be before or after tenacity/mastery reduction. People aren't getting end-game credit for taking champions out of the game through CC!

3) Structure Damage: getting the final blow on a tower or inhibitor is great and all, but the champ(s) that whittled it down should also get credit! Showing each champion's damage done to structures would help.

tldr; More Damage Shielded = more lives saved = winning. Inflicting CC on enemy champions = winning. Damaging structures = literally how you win the game. We should see these stats at the end of the game!

Thoughts?!

Drogeist
With the upcoming match history changes, seems like a good time to bump this thread!