30% Off All Boosts This Weekend!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wujiku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

yes you do

Spastastic

07-29-2010

Alright, I already had the per win boost, so just to test it out, I did buy the 1 day boost for IP and played a 5v5 game. My IP reward from it (with both of the Per Win and Per Day boosts) was 458. Wasn't the greatest game, and I don't know exactly how the stats in the game effect rewards, so I can't be certain on any of it. But It's looking like the per day and per win boosts stack.

so if you have both of the boosts during the double weekend... don't quote me (because I don't work for riot and not really an rocket-scientist either) but it looks like with both boosts, and the "double" bonus we might be able to get 800% IP for the weekend. O_o

If I'm wrong or just an idiot, feel free to tell me so (nicely please =D ). Just stating what I am seeing and how I THINK it will work.

Thanks,
Spastastic

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

yea so either 600% or 800% **** im gonna buy lots of RP then lol

Ainseland

07-29-2010

Anyone knows?

The IP boosters can do 400% boost + weekend boost ?

Like IP boost(10 wins) + IP boost(14 days) + weekend boost will stacks all together?
So my estimation is like 600% IP boost?

Anyone who knows what's the answer on my question please do reply on it...
I will appreciate your reply ThankS!

Mhm916

07-30-2010

Just curious, 30% of 1846 would amount to 1292.2, we're just gonna assume that it'll be 1292 flat by rounding it down right? Most likely that's the case but to calculate my RP 100% correctly I'd wanna know for sure just in case.

c00L3r

Banned

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanngetal View Post
Well so it official the.

double ip weekend x2 ip
+
ip boost per win x4
+
ip boost per days....ending with x8 ip right?
IP boost per day is a FLAT 150IP amount now.
So u get x4 +150IP

Daniellynet

07-30-2010

Will buy it!

Alex Turan

07-30-2010

Ok so... i have lost about 300 IP after today meintance. Somebody knows why?

Ipitydafool

07-30-2010

I can't believe Riot hasn't officially confirmed the boosts stacking or how much IP we get if we buy both boosts over the weekend.

Either way, are these boosts on sale RIGHT NOW or will the be on sale at 5 PST, which is when double IP weekend actually starts.

Irwenz

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipitydafool View Post
I can't believe Riot hasn't officially confirmed the boosts stacking or how much IP we get if we buy both boosts over the weekend.

Either way, are these boosts on sale RIGHT NOW or will the be on sale at 5 PST, which is when double IP weekend actually starts.

I thinks its on sale right now cuz 1 day IP boost is usually 270RP and now its 203RP. But I'm here to confirm that too hehe.