30% Off All Boosts This Weekend!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rodimus Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Can someone from Riot please confirm if the different IP boosts stack, yielding an effective x8 IP? It is the difference between me buying an additional boost or not, as well as the majority of the community. It is in your best interest to clear this up for us. Thank you very much!

Choboloco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-29-2010

Dope

Mattofla

07-29-2010

I read this is 30% off all boots.

ItzKill

07-29-2010

We need riot's confirmation is it 3x exp when stacked or 4x?

Dr Niles Aquatic

07-29-2010

Ah. I bought one yesterday in preparation for the weekend.

If Ibuy another one, does it simply extend the length of the boost? I don't want to miss out on such a deal.

Mhm916

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanngetal View Post
Well so it official the.

double ip weekend x2 ip
+
ip boost per win x4
+
ip boost per days....ending with x8 ip right?
What about if you buy IP per days and buy another IP per days(on the same day)? Or does it let you do that?

Sanngetal

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostulioHD View Post
Does it work that way? Do per day and per win normally stack like that? If this works, I'll most definitely buy both kinds.
To answer your question no one has confirmed this, only a riot staff weeks ago told me that someone confirmed that xp per days and xp per wins stacked so he's assuming that ip per days and ip per wins would stack too.

fruitie

07-29-2010

on lol eu they said it stacked and he thinks its 600% ip but not certain http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=23981

chemwiz

07-29-2010

Based on the first post, I would postulate that each boost only works on the initial IP gained for the game, not on the cumalative boosts.
For a game where you would only get 70 IP for a normal, unboosted win, it seems like you should receive 280 IP if you have a per-win boost and a timed boost.
70 IP comes from the weekend boost, another 70 from the per win boost and 70 comes from the timed boost, giving you 210+70=280 IP.

RYZER

07-29-2010

can i get a woot woot?

123456 ... 9