Should Wukong be buffed again by riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamGundam3

03-01-2012

Wukong have not any advantage in solo top.

Many Tanky DPS can beat him in solo top.

ULT? When Wukong is Not equipped,his ult is almost useless.

PEOPLE IN RANK2000~2400 almost never use Wukong.

I think wukong should be buffed again.

He is so poor. Poor Monkey Now, not Monkey King!!!!!

BlackStar00

03-01-2012

Apart from irelia, wicked plays a lot of wukong top as well. Hes pretty good.

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Not sure why this was even posted wukong is a great solo top and by no means does he require a buff

iMuse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

He is balanced imo. I play wukong top and no one beats me up there too badly.

CG Baltulas

03-02-2012

Poppy/Wukong leads to dead enemys in my experience.

The Genesis

03-02-2012

Wukong is my main for a couple of months now. I think he is definitely balanced. But if you are comparing him with other strong top laners with natural sustains, he's at a disadvantage, that's true. But his initiation with his ult in team fight or his burst potential is invaluable and is definitely a real contributor and credit to the team's success.

I think if you play smart and work with your team, his disadvantage in top lane can be negated.

btw, not to mention he can suits in many different roles successfully as well > Jungle, Assassin, TankyDPS, Tank, the shear amount of diversity to play this champion is amazing and interesting. Not to mention he has awesome skins to go with as well...

I love Wukong

sugarcrotch

03-02-2012

give me some of that **** your smokin op.. wukong when played decent is incredibly annoying and if i where the time id rage quit but i choose to jsut go ham :P

Umai

03-08-2012

Wukong imho is balanced. It's up to you as the player to compete, not the champion's point distribution.

i is ryan

03-08-2012

Disagree, wukong is balanced. At one point I might even consider a very slight nerf.

Spin it to win it.

He has a lot going for him. I can solo top very well, have gotten a quadrakill a few times. To harass I just poke them with E, land a fast Q and switch out with W since they'll want to take revenge for your massive poke.

As for your clone skill, use it in conjecture with the key to stop instantly while walking which gives people the illusion that you used the skill. This fools people into thinking you're stealth and running up ahead and ignoring the clone in which in this case is not a clone but you pretending to be a clone. Then while standing in place, you can pop the clone skill and run to the side instead.

For wukong get wriggles lantern because it helps you farm solo top very well and gives you armor and sustain.

It's simple, pop in to harass and deny their farm, farm up fast with wriggles, use wriggle to set up ward at top, save up ultimate when it can actually help your team and get you a kill and not spam it like a mindless fool.

Dragon Loong

03-09-2012

Man, i totally agree with u!
Everytime i just play him as a tank, but not Tanky dps.
Atma's Impaler+Frozen Mallet+Warmog's Armor+Mercury's Treads
That is my whole set.
I think one of the most important make Wukong get beat by some popular cham is Mana.
Think about Gp's Q. Irelia's Q. And Riven.
In order to hit other cham and with out being hit, Wukong need E+Q+W.
Spend much mana, and longer CD.
Also, compare to Cho'Gath, Garen, Tryndamere those chams, no Health Regen Abilities makes Wukong can stay in line for a long time.
No mana, low health many problem push wukong back to the base more than othe solo top champs.
So, I think Wukong is a good team fighter but no a perfect solo top.