Bloodstone Taric vs. Pink Taric: The Un-fabulous Truth

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CokietheClown12

03-01-2012

theres so much win in this thread

upvote for justice

Master Yi is OP

03-01-2012

In the name of all fabulousness, this much change!

TurtleCommando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Upvoted, for vigour.

Bumped, for divinity.

Farrgrim

03-01-2012

Looking for red to get us pink and keep the blues away...

Fumouffu

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkExitium View Post
Hello,
I was playing a game earlier with a Taric player on each team, both with skins, supporting bottom lane. One was myself sporting the obviously superior Pink Taric skin and the enemy who was kidding himself with a different non-pink skin called
“BloodstoneImObviouslyNotComfortableEnoughWithMySe xualityToPlayTheTruelyManlyAndObviouslyMoreFabulou sPinkSkinSoISettledWithThisOneInstead Taric.” We ended up winning the match, but something has disturbed me about that game ever since: the enemy Taric’s Radiance aura was RED. I find this pretty un-fabulous considering the more fabulous Pink Taric skin has the same blue aura as the default skin.

Now I’m not going to whine and complain about this truly, truly, truly outrageous problem because Pink Taric is better than this. I am just calmly and with clarity asking if it would be possible for the good people at Riot Games to change the color of Pink (Armor of the Fifth Age) Taric’s Radiance aura to pink so it can match not only his fluffy boots but also his functional and stylish hammer and belt.

I realize this request may seem unimportant or unreasonable to some so I have included some points to help sell my proposal:

Fact: Only REAL MEN play Pink Taric, therefore this skin is popular.

Fact: Those who do not have Pink Taric, but instead own another Taric skin are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed.

Fact: Pink Taric was invented by Jesse Perring.

Fact: If Pink Taric got his aura changed to pink, more people would man up and buy it as the obviously superior choice.

Fact: Pink Taric is the most fabulous character in the League of Legends.

Fact: People that call Pink Taric players “******s” are incorrect as Pink Taric is not a bundle of sticks.

Hopefully these points have urged you to consider a color change for Pink Taric’s aura, but in order for Riot to take this seriously, many bumps and discussions are needed on this topic. I urge everyone out there to help me get what Pink Taric deserves by keeping this thread active.

Thank you for reading.

TL;DR: Stop looking down here for a description. Pink Taric doesn’t take shortcuts and neither do you!
+1 for awesome

Wellhmmm

03-01-2012

I would love for them to change this, I play butterfly kog'maw and my friend plays pink taric. We'd be truly, truly, truly, outrageous if they did change it's color to pink!

Housemate

03-01-2012

Also an owner of Armor of the 5th Age Taric, and I agree that he needs a pink aura.

Everyone in the 5th age had pink auras, it was all the rage. For Taric to have a blue aura in that skin is historically inaccurate.

Best Mayo NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Bloodstone Taric's hair is just AWFUL. He looks more like a cholo than a fabulous man. That hair is a GREAT injustice to our beautiful support.

Coyotedash

03-01-2012

upvote
this man speaks the truth

because fabulous

Housemate

03-01-2012

Bump!