Bloodstone Taric vs. Pink Taric: The Un-fabulous Truth

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkExitium

03-01-2012

Hello,
I was playing a game earlier with a Taric player on each team, both with skins, supporting bottom lane. One was myself sporting the obviously superior Pink Taric skin and the enemy who was kidding himself with a different non-pink skin called
“BloodstoneImObviouslyNotComfortableEnoughWithMySe xualityToPlayTheTruelyManlyAndObviouslyMoreFabulou sPinkSkinSoISettledWithThisOneInstead Taric.” We ended up winning the match, but something has disturbed me about that game ever since: the enemy Taric’s Radiance aura was RED. I find this pretty un-fabulous considering the more fabulous Pink Taric skin has the same blue aura as the default skin.

Now I’m not going to whine and complain about this truly, truly, truly outrageous problem because Pink Taric is better than this. I am just calmly and with clarity asking if it would be possible for the good people at Riot Games to change the color of Pink (Armor of the Fifth Age) Taric’s Radiance aura to pink so it can match not only his fluffy boots but also his functional and stylish hammer and belt.

I realize this request may seem unimportant or unreasonable to some so I have included some points to help sell my proposal:

Fact: Only REAL MEN play Pink Taric, therefore this skin is popular.

Fact: Those who do not have Pink Taric, but instead own another Taric skin are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed.

Fact: Pink Taric was invented by Jesse Perring.

Fact: If Pink Taric got his aura changed to pink, more people would man up and buy it as the obviously superior choice.

Fact: Pink Taric is the most fabulous character in the League of Legends.

Fact: People that call Pink Taric players “******s” are incorrect as Pink Taric is not a bundle of sticks.

Hopefully these points have urged you to consider a color change for Pink Taric’s aura, but in order for Riot to take this seriously, many bumps and discussions are needed on this topic. I urge everyone out there to help me get what Pink Taric deserves by keeping this thread active.

Thank you for reading.

TL;DR: Stop looking down here for a description. Pink Taric doesn’t take shortcuts and neither do you!

FlySkyHigh777

03-01-2012

Indeed

rageBanana

03-01-2012

This is how you win.

BeastsCreature

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

This idea is truly, truly, truly, outrageous!!

Keyaithewarrior

03-01-2012

I am an owner of Pink Taric and I 100% agree

TheTinyTinyHippo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

You, sir, have earned my soul.

InfiniteVoid316

Recruiter

03-01-2012

For the sake of fabulousness, this must happen.

sirianchrisweine

03-01-2012

This is an excellent suggestion.

Dispenser

03-01-2012

This is totally constructive criticism.

JakeTehPwner

03-01-2012

This is an outrage!