CONSTANT lag and it's wasting my IP and XP boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS164c29d78c5e64d7ad4d7

03-16-2014

I'm getting really tired of this lag. I don't want to stop because I purchased some IP and XP boost this week.

The lagg is ruining the game when I jungle, I often have to cast TENS of times just to get it to make sure it worked. Or just run and wait for teh lag to stop. Even that didn't work a few times, I just let the blue buff area kill me a couple times over -_-. It leaves me behind in the leveling and I get left behind, making it harder to be effective later on. Often losing the match and making the IP and XP boost less worth it than it already is so far.

It happens when I'm in team fights or trying to gank. It's a pain the ass when I'm playing as Fiddlesticks and hit ult and I just stand there like a dumbass until I die.

What I really want is an a IP and XP boost extension, like the last 3 days never happened, or another full 7 days if this lag BS is going to continue all throughout spring break.

I paid you guys $100 and this **** is not acceptable.

I know you have a high traffic times, but c'mon you can't tell me this "surprised" you. You had to expect a higher than normal traffic around spring break, right?

Sorry to sound mad, but I don't think I would have had as much losses as I did in the last 3 or 4 days if it wasn't for the constant "attempting to reconnect" issue. I'm lucky I didn't spend another $50 dollars like I was thinking of doing 3 days ago o.O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desonance

Wrenchman

03-16-2014

Hey there, Desonance here, while I do apologize that you're experiencing this issue, the request you are putting forth cannot dealt with on the forums and you'll have to open up a support ticket for an extension.

Quote:
Sorry to sound mad, but I don't think I would have had as much losses as I did in the last 3 or 4 days if it wasn't for the constant "attempting to reconnect" issue. I'm lucky I didn't spend another $50 dollars like I was thinking of doing 3 days ago o.O
I understand where you're coming from, you don't want your hard earned money to go to waste right? Although I can't speak on Riot's behalf, I believe they will feel similarly.

Feel free to open up a ticket here -> https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Regards, Desonance