Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dixta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Im interested in trying this mage but I wanna know people's opinion. I have had her destroy my entire team before and looks really fun to play.

syNkal

07-29-2010

added bonus : sexy voice upon death

DXMattXD

07-29-2010

She is one of the most, if not THE most difficult champion in the game. Her Q needs to catch the opponent off guard and correct timing, Her W needs a good angle and position because it can make the difference of a kill, on getting killed. Her E is simple in conjuction to her difficult Q. Lastly, her R needs CAREFUL mana attention and mangement.

You need to be skilled and I think shes a great champ. Very good Passive, unique, difficult, however a lot of people never grasp her playstyle, and if you can't, all you're doing is hurting the team.

So either be stuck to her and be determined to play her, or just look elsewhere.

Cheers~ ^^

kilikem

07-29-2010

anivia is 1 of my mains, she is a VERY fun champ to play...it took me a bit to get the hang of her but once i did...**** it was worth it,if played correctly and u set ur skills up right u will nuke like a champ. also anivia absolutely dominates mid lane, people try to say annie/ashe r best for mid but i always dominate either of them, at about lvl 2 of ur e and lvl 1 q, u land q<e combo a few times and they will be in tons of hurt ^_^

Shadowburn

07-29-2010

Hm... like the previous posts, anivia is quite a tough champ to play. I happen to main anivia. She easily dominates mid if you know how to manage your mp. Her low cooldowns and burst keep her a threat in teamfights. And the use of her buggy (both good and bad) wall can make or break teamfights.

As an added bonus, you'll rarely face another one or get her banned. Hope you join the anivia minority! Best of luck~

Chompasaurus Rex

07-29-2010

Just like everyone else has been saying, she takes some dedication to learn to play which often isn't a problem because she's so fun. She's my main and oh mai gawd... it took me about 30 games before I started to really dominate with her.

I can't say that I personally enjoy going middle since she is so much more effective in the side lanes, using the brush to her advantage. It's so easy to deny the enemy creep kills just by sitting in the bush near your lane mate and throwing out a Flash Frost + Frostbite + Wall + Ult death combo any time they get too close. If that doesn't kill them, then they'll sure as hell either stay away from the bushes or call in a gank squad. For that reason I always get clairvoyance. :P I think that really her only flaws are her slow run speed and of course she's a rotisserie chicken with her spells on cooldown.

The best advice I can give is to not be cocky. I've played against some decent anivias that raped early game, then started getting cocky and chasing enemies around and/or attempting to take on two at a time because they thought their egg would save them. I rarely use my egg aggressively and so I almost always go every game with 4 deaths or less. Also... master that wall.