VOIP In-Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNixonTRUSTME

03-01-2012

Anyone think there is a snowballs chance in hell of voip ever getting added in-game? I know we have vent and skype and all that bruhaha but imo more people would use it if they had it in game. Obviously you would need a mute button for the resultant wee ones shrieks of joy and profanity. Mobas are 1000x better when you can actually talk to eachother even if you can simply hear your teammate through your speakers if you don't have a mic. Something similar to Team Fortress 2 perhaps?

IlIlIIIlllIIIIll

03-01-2012

With this community I would rather not. Cool people get my skype name in lobby anyways

Genose

03-23-2012

The game needs it... DOTA 2 does fine with it and it helps out quite a bit. If you don't like the other guy raging, then TAB -> Mute is a simple add-on to it.

Kairno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

hope they don't add it. if you want voip, get a vent / ts / mumble server, install it on your machine and invite players to it and you're set

OriginalJack

03-23-2012

I'd really rather not have it in this game. I'm sure I would have to end up muting somebody everygame. Even if the comments aren't directed at me I still would rather not have to listen to two people flaming eachother, it's much more distracting than just text.

MuitosCenouraos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

might not be that bad, I think part of the reason there are so many trolls is that the game makes you so anonymous. You often play once with a person and never see em again or not for awhile at least. It should be added. the argument of trolls being trolls would say the same about there shouldn't be a chat feature.

Kronikor

03-23-2012

I agree with this completely - we need this, as long as you could mute people that become unruly - It is unlikely you would ever have to mute the whole team....EVER, wtf is with everyone QQing about this feature begging it not to be added? Can you really not handle pressing mute? Are you scared riot doesn't have enough money to upgrade their servers to handle the increased load? laughable, it is a worthwhile feature with MANY benefits for everyone....DO IT

18X Jake

03-23-2012

Go play xbox if you need it that bad.

Hardscar

03-23-2012

Definitely would like some sort of ingame chat OR a ingame method of arranging for people with chat programs to auto-join each others' servers when grouped.