Shaco appreciation thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

i just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR SHACO BY THE GODS OF LoL

hes ****ing amazing

fellow members are welcome to post their thoughts on his pure awesomeness.

i love the way he plays

i love his look

oh and his bio is awesome

JayceJa

10-17-2009

i love the backstory and the model, though i think the colors could be better, but that's just incentive to buy an epic skin for him, id love something along the lines of dark green and dark blue

as for the way he plays, its great, he is a really fun to play assassin character, who has a little bit of everything, but manages to use it all together well

there are few champions in the game i really love playing, and i was hoping and wishing that when Shaco came out he would be one of the ones i did because of how much i love his model and story, and I am very happy that he did come out the way he did

there are some issues with the champion, mainly the scaling of his abilities, like how two-shiv poisons slow and blind scale so little, but the damage is so low early, and his ultimate feels like a little something could be done, but for the first version release of a champion, i feel he is much better than many of the other champions in the game when they were first released

OctopusDropkick

10-17-2009

He's a cool champion and Riot did a great job with him.

Zoobi

10-17-2009

I love Shaco, it's pretty much the only champion I've played since the patch. Only time I haven't is when someone else was faster to choosing him. I tried AP build and didn't like it. I play dps build with him.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

10-17-2009

AP Build is the way to go.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

10-17-2009

WORD
He's first champ I actually like out of all the new released champs.
DPS Shaco is totally fun.

JayceJa

10-17-2009

thats also one of the issues i have with shaco, dps build i find generally more fun, however i find it is less effective than an AP build

Zoobi

10-17-2009

Don't see how AP build is more effective tbh. Boxes are just as good as dps build as they are as AP. Damage wise no, but they don't scale well enough to warrant AP. Only thing I don't like about shaco is the fact that hallucinate is really really mediocre. I've rarely ever had someone fall for it being the real one, only had a ryze fall for it in one game where he repeatedly rooted my hallucinate instead of me.

Deceive is utterly amazing with attack power. Was getting 900 deceive crits last game without even having more than an infinity edge and sheen. Was pretty good times.

He'll be even more fun for me when runes are back in and I can make a full cd redux build for deceive.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

got 21/1/6 earlier with the dps build i know it aint know master yi 36/1 but still

Lawlerkats

10-18-2009

**** the puppet box spam though. He's a total ***** to play against. Which of course, means that he's a good hero...when he's on your team.

I especially like his dance. Hee.