Jax is High Councilor Reginald Ashram and other theories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unzen

02-02-2013

Jax is obviously the ninja turtle Raphael, accidentally brought to Runeterra across time and space and doing his best as a soldier-for-hire to stay alive while finding a way to return home.

...and I mean the bad-ass original Raphael. The one with the giant ego who would use anything (including the Shredder's spare armor on mobsters) to win a fight. He was also well known (as were the other turtles) for ending up in other dimensions at random through all versions of the series, one of which at least saw him donning an entirely black spandex costume to wrestle in a cosmic arena.

I always thought of the symbols on his cape as turtles, and that slightly suspicious way his cape seemed to be covering more than just his shoulders and back.

Lonjanis

02-04-2013

just to clarify LB was J4 only for that incident. I can't remember exactly what my source is, so hopefully I'm not insane, but I do recall being utterly convinced of that. As for Jax that is a tricky one. It seems possible that he is either a shape shifted baron, or the former head of the league. The idea that they are one and the same seems unlikely to me

Holydemonhero

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
warning this thread contains a high amount of speculation

High Councilor Reginald Ashram the former head of the league went missing shortly after jax joined the league...thus Jax is High Councilor Reginald Ashram. This explains why jax is so dangerous he knows all the tricks of the league as he created it.
We all know Jarvan is actually Leblanc but where is the real jarvan, I've heard theories that he is dead, only leblanc half the time and other theories, here's a off the wall one.
Jarvan went to Icatia and became The Prophet of the Void.

Xin Zhao was quoted as saying: "His eyes never seemed to look at you, only through you to something he could not look away from."

He gathered a squad and went to hunt the most dangerous beasts...Void creatures are pretty dangerous.
The dangerous beast was the dragon that killed Shyvanas dad. And Shyvana and J4 joined together to kill the evil dragon and then he offered her a place in Demacia.