Jax is High Councilor Reginald Ashram and other theories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Also jax has disdain for the current league leadership

Lyger101

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Jarvan III is the current King. Jarvan IV was kidnapped and replaced during the Kalamanda Incident (There's a JOJ where the headline picture is Swain and Jarvan dueling, and if you zoom in on the chest plate Swain is wearing, LeBlanc's face reflects, where as Jarvan's should be reflecting, indicating it's a false)
Holy ****, found the pic you were referring to and yep LeBlanc is reflected in the face plate. Woah... didn't know that the side stories went that deep.

Link to pic: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ject%20NEW.JPG

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-15-2013

Let us begin, shall we.

First of all, Jax. Baron Nashor and Reginald Ashram disappeared, but that's not the point here.
From a physical perspective Jax has that weird mask which looks a lot like Baron Nashor's face.
My conclusion is that Reginald Ashram thought he was the target of Noxian assassination, since Noxus was quite rebellious against the League at that time. So, he made up a fake identity, fake past and put the fake name on top of the list. Then, right before his judgement came, he merged with Baron Nashor, becoming one of the strongest people in Runetera. Then some new reasons to stay Jax came along, like the League being more corrupt than Ashram predicted.
There's also the possibility of Jax simply being a minotaur-human hybrid. If you look at his extremities you can see how similar they are to Alistar's. Additionally, the eyes could just be a mask an he actually has 2 eyes under that, kinda like Yi.
So, there's two possibilities of what Jax is.
Moving on...

Jarvan. Jarvan is not freaking LeBlanc. I mean, if it was LeBlanc posing as Jarvan during the battle in Kalamandra, wouldn't Jarvan speak up against that? The more obvious option is that Emilia was controlling him, in a way that would make him aware of his actions and thinking that it was his choice.
He was a sleeper agent, and maybe still is

Swain. Swain was either Zariv Raedsel once, or he is his descendant. The letter sent to JoJ asks about what are the Readsel.

Quote:
The Raedsel Guard is, as far as history knows, the longest-standing military unit in Noxus. During the early years of Boram Darkwill’s reign, he had beneath him a ruthless subordinate—a General called Zariv Raedsel. The man was fearsomely violent and unforgiving. Noxian soldiers chosen to serve in his unit were first subjected to personal combat with Raedsel, and it is said that he executed any man who could not at least draw blood against him. Despite this, those who survived became fervently devoted to the man. On the battlefield, Raedsel did indeed wear an enchanted four-eyed helm, which gave him an inhuman appearance and earned him the title “the Noxian Horror.”

While he was certainly one of the most revered Generals in Noxus, Zariv Raedsel desired more power than he was capable of claiming. In the tradition of Noxus, he challenged Boram Darkwill for the seat of the Grand General. Darkwill prevailed, however, and executed Raedsel, claiming the General’s unit as his own. Noxus celebrates those that seek to claim power: in honor of the man who embodied the ideals of Noxus to his very core, the Raedsel Guard, to this day, wear armor in his likeness.
Then look at LB's judgement, there's two quotes there that are quite intriguing:

Quote:
Swain pressed a thorned onyx ring into her hand. "It is true. I have made sacrifices. But I made them for us. The Black Rose is yours, Matron, but I have become something greater." As if in agreement, the raven on his shoulder cawed. "The time has come. Join me in fellowship, and we can restore what was taken from us by Boram Darkwill."

She gazed at the ring, "You have forsaken your identity to gain Darkwill's trust. The rest will not be so eager."
He apparently had forsaken his identity to become what he is today. He probably scarred the area around his mouth, changed his hair style and color. But why he lost his leg is still kinda confusing. To change his stature? Maybe?
Anyways, such a transformation sure isn't the work of a descendant. Zariv Readsel survived and vowed revenge against Boram Darkwill.

Got any more?

HerbaNoctis

01-15-2013

Conclusion: Jax is Reginald Ashram is LeBlanc is Evelynn.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Let us begin, shall we.

First of all, Jax. Baron Nashor and Reginald Ashram disappeared, but that's not the point here.
From a physical perspective Jax has that weird mask which looks a lot like Baron Nashor's face.
My conclusion is that Reginald Ashram thought he was the target of Noxian assassination, since Noxus was quite rebellious against the League at that time. So, he made up a fake identity, fake past and put the fake name on top of the list. Then, right before his judgement came, he merged with Baron Nashor, becoming one of the strongest people in Runetera. Then some new reasons to stay Jax came along, like the League being more corrupt than Ashram predicted.
There's also the possibility of Jax simply being a minotaur-human hybrid. If you look at his extremities you can see how similar they are to Alistar's. Additionally, the eyes could just be a mask an he actually has 2 eyes under that, kinda like Yi.
So, there's two possibilities of what Jax is.
Moving on...

Jarvan. Jarvan is not freaking LeBlanc. I mean, if it was LeBlanc posing as Jarvan during the battle in Kalamandra, wouldn't Jarvan speak up against that? The more obvious option is that Emilia was controlling him, in a way that would make him aware of his actions and thinking that it was his choice.
He was a sleeper agent, and maybe still is

Swain. Swain was either Zariv Raedsel once, or he is his descendant. The letter sent to JoJ asks about what are the Readsel.

Then look at LB's judgement, there's two quotes there that are quite intriguing:

He apparently had forsaken his identity to become what he is today. He probably scarred the area around his mouth, changed his hair style and color. But why he lost his leg is still kinda confusing. To change his stature? Maybe?
Anyways, such a transformation sure isn't the work of a descendant. Zariv Readsel survived and vowed revenge against Boram Darkwill.

Got any more?

Actually the J4 is LB theory states that J4 has been lb ever since he "came back" from his trip while the real j4 is still alive, he has not returned

also a theory the real j4 is malzahar as they "both" had visions, traveled to dangerous areas and went missing

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
Actually the J4 is LB theory states that J4 has been lb ever since he "came back" from his trip while the real j4 is still alive, he has not returned

also a theory the real j4 is malzahar as they "both" had visions, traveled to dangerous areas and went missing
That might explain why Swain intruded Jarvan's judgement. So the summoners wouldn't read LB's mind.
Still.

LGD Fycadius

01-26-2013

I always thought Jax was Baron Nashor. I mean, no army wanted to fight the Baron 'cause it would waste them so they'd go the long way around. He had the quickest judgement ever, probably because they realized who the hell he was. Also, he has the same eyes and logo of eyes that Baron has.

Baron demolished ARMIES while not even spilling a drink. Him in human form taking guys 1v1 in the arena? Yeah, I can see him having absolutely no trouble doing that.

SoresuMakashi

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusEight View Post
That, or Swain got LeBlanc's face painted on his breastplate because he has a crush on her.
Best Jarvan/LB theory I've heard yet.

Swain and LeBlanc romance 2013?

Infirc

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Jarvan III is the current King. Jarvan IV was kidnapped and replaced during the Kalamanda Incident (There's a JOJ where the headline picture is Swain and Jarvan dueling, and if you zoom in on the chest plate Swain is wearing, LeBlanc's face reflects, where as Jarvan's should be reflecting, indicating it's a false)
why would Lelanc be at the service of demacia though? something's fishy on that.

Managable

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoresuMakashi View Post
Best Jarvan/LB theory I've heard yet.

Swain and LeBlanc romance 2013?
It is entirely possible. Swain did join the black rose at a young age and LeBlanc is the supposed 'leader'
But I think she is a figurehead.

Also, summoners may be summoning the real jarvan and LeBlanc is posing as him in Runeterra