Champion choice problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sethliwe

02-04-2013

Hello guys, I need your help. I really like League of Legend universe but I have my lovely character model and I have a lot of trouble with buying new ones. You see, I need champions like this: should be really smart (like scientist or something), alignment - neutral evil, non-magic user (or some easy magic like illusions or super reflexes and senses), also only men, and only humans or at least once being humans. I liked champion from Dota2 - Rubick, I so much liked him, even if he mage (not born with it), and I want all my champions to be look like this guy.
But there is another problem, champion must have brown eyes and hair (so want them to look like me, sorry but I'm mentally sick with this). And some champions look very good but I don't understand their lore, like: Viktor (Is he have no emotions?), Master Yi (Why 7 eyes, he blind or something?), Singed (why he even have a gloving eye?). Anyway, I need your help, and I also want to play ranked so I must have 16 champions, and this is impossible for me with my model. I did bought Talon and Graves, and that's best I can get (I doubt their smart), but nothing more at level 30. just explain me some lores, help with some chooses (16 champs in perfect).

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Well, Viktor has emotions, but they're different from normal because he is half-machine now, and he really wants to introduce the rest of the world to evolution with machinery, like what he did to himself.

Master Yi wears those lenses to get a wider sight, so that he could see things that a normal human won't. This way he can fight more effectively because he has a wider angle of sight.

Singed, I think that's the side effect of his potions. A lot of champions from his city are somehow mutated because it's toxic.

Singed and Viktor are both scientists, and Master Yi is just really wise because he had a really long life. I think you may also like Twisted Fate - he's been smart enough to lead his criminal career ways and ways without being caught, and he made it so that Graves went to prison instead of him. Also there is Swain who is a master general and a strategist, but he is a pure magic user.

Sethliwe

02-04-2013

Oh that's nice, but Master Yi is a so much good guy, Twisted Fate have his teleport, and there is just a few champions, I need more... I guess Blitzcrank is my guy for sure.

Elf Elix

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethliwe View Post
I guess Blitzcrank is my guy for sure.
Interesting fact is blitz and veigar share the line: "the magic, it calls to me" or "the magic calls to me"

Sethliwe

02-05-2013

Come on guys help me, I need some champions, just give me something with nice lore.