Adobe AIR crashes & Pvp.net Disconnection Issues!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beardstain

03-13-2012

Ok, first off Keyru23, stop recycling what people have already suggested, as reading is our friend and I think we got that part down. Start posting material that we can use in order to get this problem fixed. This is obviously something that Riot has to address and I hope they are doing so. If not then its too bad because I will not support or play a game where the developers don't care. I am sick of it. My games ran fine up to the Fizz patch which is where I stopped playing for a while. Then I come back and since having downloaded the Fiora patch, I have had nothing but problems with the adobe air debugger. So unless there is USEFUL information that you can specifically tell us that is original, please don't recap on suggestions that others have offered. Its kind of insulting to me personally if not others as well.
Now having said that, I have read over pretty much all the material that has covered this topic and my games were running better with less crashes from the Adobe air debugger. Now that this latest patch has been implemented on the 13th, my game is worse off now. Seriously? Come on people. Listen to the good folks that are supporting this game and making it more legendary.

Stakhanov

03-13-2012

This has also been an issue for me for many many months. I have done everything suggested, even reformatted my PC, countless reinstalls of the LoL client and such. I am very disappointed that there has yet to be a Red post on this issue as of yet, I periodically check this and other threads related to this issue. Frankly it is quite frustrating that a problem that seems as prevalent as this has STILL seen no official attention.

Shame on you, Riot.

Logika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logika View Post
idk if that 65mb patch had anything to do with this, but i don't seem to be having anymore problems. It's only been a couple games however.
Well, my problems were all gone yesterday but it seems like today they have returned.

Logika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardstain View Post
Ok, first off Keyru23, stop recycling what people have already suggested, as reading is our friend and I think we got that part down. Start posting material that we can use in order to get this problem fixed. This is obviously something that Riot has to address and I hope they are doing so. If not then its too bad because I will not support or play a game where the developers don't care. I am sick of it. My games ran fine up to the Fizz patch which is where I stopped playing for a while. Then I come back and since having downloaded the Fiora patch, I have had nothing but problems with the adobe air debugger. So unless there is USEFUL information that you can specifically tell us that is original, please don't recap on suggestions that others have offered. Its kind of insulting to me personally if not others as well.
I don't think it is a wise choice to patronize those who are attempting to help us. The wrenchmen are the closest people on the forums who can communicate with riot. Treating them with disrespect and telling them how to do their volunteer work is not going to help anyone. I agree with you that it is very frustrating to work around this problem when no one even seems to be able to identify the cause of the problem.

With that being said, downloading gamebooster 3 to address this problem is most definitely not the answer. It is a temporary fix for those of us who would much rather deal with 3rd party software than frequent adobe air kills and progressively longer queue penalties. In my opinion, the best way to get this problem addressed is to work with the wrenchmen and keep this thread active and upvoted as much as possible.

Senjerch

03-13-2012

I agree. I have another small problem that seemed to be occurring. I am not sure if it has to do with this, but it has been occurring occasionally. I'm thinking of a champion to pick and i wait awhile and I see that i have 20 seconds and suddenly it locks in random. I had to dodge couple times due to this and I am irritated. Has anyone else had this experience?

Milranduil

03-13-2012

^ It's due to the disconnects we're all getting. They happen during champion select, and then you're screwed when you realize the timer is actually wrong and it randoms for you.

I, too, am having these issues and am very disappointed absolutely nothing has been done to try to fix this when such a large population of LoL is having this issue.

WingedOrpheus

03-14-2012

Is there any sign of a fix for this? Installing an unknown 3rd party program is not an acceptable solution. This problem makes LoL practically unplayable for me.

WILLHEART

03-15-2012

I too have had this problem for some time.. longer then one or 2 patches. about 6-7. every time i play a ranked i'm shaking until the game starts... cause then at least i know i wont lose 10 elo. O yes i have lost over 100 elo because of this issue WHICH IS NOT ON MY SIDE to fix. Also i get the Adobe AIR debug launcher error thing about once or so every game and disconnect, for me this is normal. I deal with it the best i can & get back in game A.S.A.P. Thankyou for hearing my concerns.

JamesXDoom

03-17-2012

Still happening, game booster is only current working "fix" for me so far. Riot get onto this!

S1nn3D

03-17-2012

bump, same issue w/ Adobe Air and LoLClient.