Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adobe AIR crashes & Pvp.net Disconnection Issues!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m4za

03-09-2012

Hi guys, I've been having this issue too. Driving me nuts, kicking me out of ranked games, overall frustrating. Here is what I've come up with so far..

It is linked to Skype for me, I turn off Skype and I don't have the issue at all, I'm assuming most players play with skype, could someone confirm that if you do have this issue, you are using Skype?

To fix; Try turning Skype off and turning back on after you're in game (out-of-client) When you client crashes in game with the Adobe Air Debug bull, you can just alt+tab back into game without having to worry about it. (Of course, when you click end game status, your client will crash.)

Anyways, hope this helps. Feedback could help us get down to the problem.

Logika

03-09-2012

I too am having every problem the thread owner posted (problem 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 of first post). No fix yet and it is very annoying to go through. 15 minute dodge penalties are not fun.
Please find us the answer riot...

FreaQo

03-10-2012

Same problem for me... I use skype, turned it off and restarted client, but it still crashes and keeps telling me on the top right corner that I'm disconnected... Happens since Fiora patch.

Logika

03-10-2012

i might have to try this game booster and see if it works for me... ><

Keotik

03-10-2012

yea this same problem is happening to me now, they really need to fix this issue

JamesXDoom

03-12-2012

bummmmmp

Logika

03-12-2012

hoping at the very least it will be fixed next patch.

Logika

03-12-2012

idk if that 65mb patch had anything to do with this, but i don't seem to be having anymore problems. It's only been a couple games however.

JamesXDoom

03-12-2012

Quote:
Logika:
idk if that 65mb patch had anything to do with this, but i don't seem to be having anymore problems. It's only been a couple games however.

So far so good with that patch! Ill keep everyone updated

La li lu le lo

03-12-2012

Nope I downloaded this patch too and still keeps happening for me (during champion selection...and counts towards me leaving...no I have a nice 15min wait).

Please riot fix.