Adobe AIR crashes & Pvp.net Disconnection Issues!

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiquy View Post
same happend to me, i have all the updates, open firewall but still have the same problems.
Did you just re-install windows too by any chance? Trying to get to the bottom of this. Also try downloading the "game booster 3" program...as I mentioned it helped but I dont really want to have to use a third party program just to be able to play LoL again haha that sort of sucks...

RIOT PLEASE HELP US POOR SOULS!!

Xarven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

I got EXACTLY the same problem - Every part the threat owner has descript it is same for me
I never had problems with LoL before but since the last patch i got EXACTLY this.

IFix the bug riot or help us resolve why this started after last patch - What did you change at the client? (by the way: ingame it works totally stable, just the launcher crashes and disconnects)

JamesXDoom

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarven View Post
I got EXACTLY the same problem - Every part the threat owner has descript it is same for me
I never had problems with LoL before but since the last patch i got EXACTLY this.

IFix the bug riot or help us resolve why this started after last patch - What did you change at the client? (by the way: ingame it works totally stable, just the launcher crashes and disconnects)
So everything I have described started after the last patch for you? If so that is a relief haha, not in a bad way but I was thinking something in windows didnt install properly when I wiped my PC haha. Have you tried running it with game booster 3 yet? So far its sort of fixing it but there is still a bit of lag in game and champ select

Gwynbleidd43254

03-02-2012

Adobe Air keeps crashing for me too, but it has only happened once out of game. Every other time it is while I am in the middle of a match, then suddenly windows will pop up with a screen offering to close Adobe Air and search for solutions or just simply close it. This never happened to me until this latest patch. It kinda beginning to bug me, having to reopen the client after each and every match.

~Gwynbleidd43254

cwazypwepsi

03-02-2012

so i just reinstalled league and now i have this problem where the game just closes after i play and doesnt show stats screen. i have microsoft net 4 installed and my firewall isnt blocking anything and my IE is up to date. i just cleanred registry too

eezoh

03-02-2012

I've been having this same issue. I've tried to play around it for the past two days, there was even a point where my pvp.net client was disappearing after my game had ended. I've reinstalled the game twice and made sure everything is up to date. It never happened in queue until just now. It crashed during a ranked queue and I was penalized for it.

Please fix this problem soon! (Restoring my lost ELO would be nice too!)

*Edit* The client disappearing after a exiting a game seems to be fixed as of today!

Gwynbleidd43254

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyru23 View Post
Check and see if you have the most up to date IE or reinstall.

Can you also check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5?

Also, try readding those files again into your firewall or disabling. There's something that is blocking your connection to the game hence being disconnected continuously.
I can understand the .NET Framework part and the Firewall (granted I can't help but wonder if it may have something to do with how our routers are handling the traffic for LoL. But what I can't understand is why ask about IE, it should have no effect on Adobe Air. If you could explain to me what having IE up to date has to do with the issues we are suffering I would be grateful.

~Gwynbleidd43254

Liquid5nak3

Recruiter

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd43254 View Post
Adobe Air keeps crashing for me too, but it has only happened once out of game. Every other time it is while I am in the middle of a match, then suddenly windows will pop up with a screen offering to close Adobe Air and search for solutions or just simply close it. This never happened to me until this latest patch. It kinda beginning to bug me, having to reopen the client after each and every match.

~Gwynbleidd43254
Same exact thing is happening for me.

BryanHuber

Recruiter

03-02-2012

I have exactly the same problem, its gotten worse since the fiora patch. After scanning through numerous threads, not one fix has fixed the problem for the long term.

Erowe

03-03-2012

I am having this issue as of a couple of days as well. Adobe air Debugger crashes and then after I play a match the game automatically closes.

123456 ... 12