Adobe AIR crashes & Pvp.net Disconnection Issues!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coromaru

03-17-2012

I was recoverd.
Let's try make new "windows user account".

...bump?
Delete new account and wait fix patch. X(

Zephirenth

03-17-2012

Getting same problems. AIR keeps crashing the client, now in champion select the client stops and I have to close and re-open it to connect to the match, and the client idles in my processes list after the match is over. I have to re-open the client, again, and then go to match history to get any of my stats.

This is unacceptable, Riot. The DOTA 2 beta has less bugs than this.

Dziwicz

03-18-2012

Can Riot do something about this problem ? I've installed that Game Booster 3 and still have problems with random dc when I'm playing this game -.-

TheGreenHatted

03-18-2012

See: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1928909
For a possible quick fix. I don't guarantee will work but it has for some and at the very least made crashes and FPS LESS of a problem.

Zephirenth

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenHatted View Post
See: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1928909
For a possible quick fix. I don't guarantee will work but it has for some and at the very least made crashes and FPS LESS of a problem.
Tried it, and I got through one game where the client did't idle. Then a few minutes later, AIR crashed the client. I can't say if this fixes FPS problems, since I haven't had any (and I shouldn't with the hardware I'm using), but it definitely doesn't fix AIR.

I'm willing to bet that Riot's not going to even try to address the problem, and try to pin it on Adobe to take the heat off of themselves.

WILLHEART

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenHatted View Post
After the past 3 hours of mindless thread searching and file rearranging I came across the simple suggestion of "Try downloading AIR in FireFox if youre on Chrome and visa versa"
I use chrome so I downloaded firefox and went to adobe.com to reinstall air.
Ba-da-bing ba-da-boom. Installed no problem and league doesn't crash now. I'm not sure the tech behind the bug but try this and post your result. Curious if this works for the rest of you to

EDIT: It isn't the best but it will make games atleast playable.
i dont get it. your saying to DOWNLOAD AIR through the FIREFOX BROSWER? or are you saying dl air into FIREFOX some how.. .if this is the case how do I do this? im confused. and what makes firefox special? im confusedddd.. pls help?

i dl'ed adobe air through the firefox browser after installing firefox. "i had chrome" anyway i installed adobe air and got in my first game.... i dc as i was at there blue. i died... came back , we still won. but the problem did not get fixed! lol i dc first game in. after trying this. IF INFACT i did it right.... i still have NO CLUE what your really saying... dl firefox if you use chrome and then REINSTALL ADOBE AIR THROUGH FIREFOX.. ??? whats the difference... you install adobe air to your compter not the broswer.. im confused..fjdasofj sry for MISSSJSPEALLING im raging hard.

RIOT!!!!!! i have lost over 100 ELO!!! i have been banned twice already because of this.. losing elo.. WOW RIOT PLS HELP US!!! xD

first off i want to say sorry. i know riot has so much time on there hands.. and there doing great things. they have created a wonderful game for us to enjoy. i thankyou and look up to you guys. sorry. only when you get some extra time please help us with this issue. maybe you can at least not allow us to lose elo for this error because thats really unfair. thanks for hearing my words and thankyou for your time.

TheGreenHatted

03-20-2012

Most people using google chrome were not able to down load Adobe air due to an error along the lines of "Adobeair can not find adobeinstaller.exe or something, essentially an error saying they need to install adobe to install adobe: retarded yeah? Well if you change browsers it let you delete and download adobe and update it no problem. It worked as a fix for me for about 2 game, no crashes or lag at all. But then after that it slowly deteriorated back to **** land. Hence the edit. So if this did not help you I am not entirely surprised, and apologies to the crashes They're REALLY annoying I know. I hope riot fixes this soon.

Zephirenth

03-20-2012

Well, still getting the same problems now that I've tested the new patch in a co-op match.

So there goes that hope.

JamesXDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

This is still a problem! Bump!!!! Hang in there people, again, I know its not an ideal fix but game booster 3 has enabled me to play LoL again. Still not good enough that I have to run a third party program to play a game.

Zephirenth

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesXDoom View Post
This is still a problem! Bump!!!! Hang in there people, again, I know its not an ideal fix but game booster 3 has enabled me to play LoL again. Still not good enough that I have to run a third party program to play a game.
I did try the Game Booster 3 fix. It worked to the degree that I got to see the statistics page after finishing a match. However, my computer started getting Blue-Screen-Of-Deaths left and right. Once I uninstalled Game Booster 3, my computer stopped crashing, but the client problems came back again.

Don't know if this happens to anyone else when they try the GB3 fix.