my account is being hacked while riot watches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiSignet

12-03-2012

for the past week my account is being attacked by god knows who!
i changed my email password and EVERYTHING to impossible stuff like r3289rh92hd91398
somehow my password keeps changing this is so stupid for god sakes when someone REQUESTS AN EMAIL CHANGE DONT AUTOMATICLY DO IT IF THEY HAVE PASSWORD REQUIRE THEM TO RESPOND TO A MESSAGE ASKING FOR RESET TO EMAIL

FOR GOD SAKES NO ONE WILL RESPOND TO MY TICKET AND I BET IW ONT GET IT BACK BECUASE I DONT REMEMBER ALL THE INFORMATION

GG god damnit

PS its this account for some reason im still logged into the website

HiSignet

12-03-2012

my guess is someone keeps opening a ticket and getting an employee to take my password back without him noticeding its not his account let me for god sakes change everything to prevent this PLEASE IM GOING CRAZY AND DEPRESSED

Vankelvern

12-03-2012

Just keep e-mailing Riot support, they will figure it out eventually though slowly, you shouldnt experience any content loss...

Worst case scenario someone plays on your file and earns a bunhc of IP? IDK

GL though.

HiSignet

12-03-2012

this stupid ****ing system how does someone change my password and my email adress without touching my email adress in the first place? it dosn't make any god damn sense!

Efstratios

12-03-2012

Maybe the PC or network you're changing your password on is being spied on by someone else, this means that maybe when you change your email password too, they can see the new one you put in. I'd recommend doing security scans using an antivirus and spyware removal software.

Try changing your password for your email AND LoL account on ANOTHER PC.
Ensure that your email is not tied with another email account that gets notified of a password change.

EDIT: Also Riot should try and take a look at your the IP addresses that have accessed your account. It'd be quite suspicious to them if you're from say...Australia and an account was accessed from the U.S. a day ago.

mbleau

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiSignet View Post
this stupid ****ing system how does someone change my password and my email adress without touching my email adress in the first place? it dosn't make any god damn sense!
no all they have to do is get into ur account and go to change email all they need is a new email and old pw they did it to my acount 2days ago im trying to get mine fixed i cant even get into my account at all

ValtKorr