PLEASE buff Heim!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chopxsticks

10-17-2009

That's right I said it, AS IS this champion does nothing but stall a game an extra 30 min and wastes more of my evening than originally planned. AT lease buff him so he can tear through other champions with his Kill stealing missiles, while throwing down turrets in bushes so you cant target them until your in basically upon them.

I like the fact he can Regen your towers and all, but either remove him or make him stronger so does more than sit in a bush and hump his turrets for half the game.

Nmaster64

10-17-2009

He's absolutely terrible. Not fun to play or play against. His towers are easily raped by half the heroes, his grenade is relatively weak and absurdly slow, and even maxed out rockets don't do very much.

I'd rather see him not have a limit on # of towers and make them all weak as hell. That'd be epic fun.

Valcurdra

10-17-2009

Any player who plays him like this has no idea. When i play him im on the attack putting turret's close to the front line. I often drop 3 or 4 towers during a game. Any player who just uses him to defend his own turrets is a noob and will cost his team the game.

So your complaint is really against bad players not a bad hero.

Valcurdra

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmaster64 View Post
He's absolutely terrible. Not fun to play or play against. His towers are easily raped by half the heroes, his grenade is relatively weak and absurdly slow, and even maxed out rockets don't do very much.

I'd rather see him not have a limit on # of towers and make them all weak as hell. That'd be epic fun.
Once again your obviously not playing him right his grenade can be used to devestating affect and his rockets are handy to get the occasional gank. I find him fun to play so your comment about that is wrong too.