Ask Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ętherwrack View Post
Oh. That's... anticlimactic.

I take it the DuCouteau's refused to let you use their surname, or have you just not asked?
It is not my place to carry their name. I am bound to watch over and protect their family, not be apart of it.

WildIrishRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

You say Fiora is merely a worthy adversary, yet from my little area I see you asking ways to woo a Demacian. Perhaps you wish to know her off the battlefield as well? Correct me if I am wrong.

I would also like to apologize for the match in which I summoned you when you were "free" to summon. I hope you are not angry about losing the lizard elder's blessing twice in a short amount of time.

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrishRose View Post
You say Fiora is merely a worthy adversary, yet from my little area I see you asking ways to woo a Demacian. Perhaps you wish to know her off the battlefield as well? Correct me if I am wrong.

I would also like to apologize for the match in which I summoned you when you were "free" to summon. I hope you are not angry about losing the lizard elder's blessing twice in a short amount of time.
So she happens to be a Demacian... I was not aware...

As for the week where my services were available to all Summoners regardless of influence, I do not anger on the Fields of Justice. Anger only serves to cloud the mind and dull the blade. What happened cannot be changed, only used as a lesson for future events.

Ask Ezreal

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Ezreal,

What do Demacian women like?

~Not Talon
Not aware huh? does this seem familiar?

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Not aware huh? does this seem familiar?
Were you aware that you don't wear armor Ezreal?

Ask Ezreal

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Were you aware that you don't wear armor Ezreal?
Shutting up now. Enjoy your day.

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Very well.

(( I lol'd ))

Jaykoboy

03-01-2012

Talon,

Hey, I saw your ask for help on a certain mi'lady, and yes; if you give me the cookies back, I will help you. Trust me, I'm a man with the ladies!

Except for Silverling. That woman seems to be one of three that isn't instantly enchanted by my accent...including my mother and Riven.

-Jay

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Talon,

Hey, I saw your ask for help on a certain mi'lady, and yes; if you give me the cookies back, I will help you. Trust me, I'm a man with the ladies!

Except for Silverling. That woman seems to be one of three that isn't instantly enchanted by my accent...including my mother and Riven.

-Jay
Very well. The cookies will be returned to the jar where they belong.

Ask Talon

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Talon,

Bull. I saw you say, word for word, that she 'made you swoon.' I guess she's a worth opponent in more than one way...

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
I may have made an offhand statement about her accent having an effect on me, but do I seem as the type who could be forced out of consciousness by mere words escaping through luscious lips?