Ask Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildIrishRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Talon, you seem to have taken an interest in the newest member of the League, Fiora. What are your thoughts on her?

Irelia Bot

03-01-2012

Talon,

You also stealing cookies from Riven, explains why she seem so angry about it.

-ZaP

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrishRose View Post
Talon, you seem to have taken an interest in the newest member of the League, Fiora. What are your thoughts on her?
She is a worthy opponent.

Jaykoboy

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
She is a worthy opponent.
Talon,

Bull. I saw you say, word for word, that she 'made you swoon.' I guess she's a worth opponent in more than one way...

Anyways, I must ask what the most difficult assassination you've pulled off is that you're allowed to inform the public of.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Talon,

Bull. I saw you say, word for word, that she 'made you swoon.' I guess she's a worth opponent in more than one way...

Anyways, I must ask what the most difficult assassination you've pulled off is that you're allowed to inform the public of.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
There was a REDACTED in REDACTED where I had to REDACTED. Three days of hunter my target, he almost got away when he went into REDACTED and attempted to lose me. My target hired several assassins from the REDACTED to kill me.

The brought nothing but failure to REDACTED

Also, I said no such thing about swooning. Do I look like a man that swoons to you?

Jaykoboy

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
There was a REDACTED in REDACTED where I had to REDACTED. Three days of hunter my target, he almost got away when he went into REDACTED and attempted to lose me. My target hired several assassins from the REDACTED to kill me.

The brought nothing but failure to REDACTED
Note how I mentioned that you can inform the public of. If you have to Redact things so much, then it's certainly not a public piece of info.

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Note how I mentioned that you can inform the public of. If you have to Redact things so much, then it's certainly not a public piece of info.
The other documents are nothing but pages of black bars.

Although I supposed I could share a tale of a merchant who tripped in the streets of Demacia. He had been overcharging independent Noxian merchants by a wild amount. After a close encounter with a certain Night Hunter and slipping past his hired guards, I was close enough that I saw him slip on something. I tried to catch him but his throat hit my blade some how...

Ask Ezreal

03-01-2012

Talon, heard you have some nice dance moves, been to any raves lately? Wait....are there raves in Noxus?

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Talon, heard you have some nice dance moves, been to any raves lately? Wait....are there raves in Noxus?
Only ravens and the raving mad.

Ask Kennen

03-01-2012

Dear Talon

Ive noticed that you grew out your hair for one of your outfits did the summoners do that or did you?