Ask Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

02-29-2012

I did not say that being paid to kill children makes it better, I just pointed it out.

Dealings with me? Unless you say something she will never know that I have been stealing her cookies.

Remember what I did before joining the League when you go to tell her....

Mojay

02-29-2012

I don't think killing someone on the Fields of Justice counts as killing them...cause you know...they don't actually die. Besides, they knew what they were getting into. Nobody forced them into the arena.

So Talon, I'm assuming you use some magic with your blades? How else do they hover in midair?

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthurnax View Post
So Talon, I'm assuming you use some magic with your blades? How else do they hover in midair?
Trade secret.

Ask Fizz

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Trade secret.
Is the invisibility a secret too?

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2012

Dear Talon,

What Demacian do you despise the least? The most?
Also, what are your thoughts on Pentakill?

Summoner Wex.

Dargath

03-01-2012

Wex,

I'd just like to point out that Talon has already stated he does not despise anyone. At all, that means he despises no demacians.

Dear Talon,

Who are the people you prefer to spend time with? Do you ever fancy a game of cards with Twisted Fate, or shooting practice with Graves? Do you ever have any conversations with Brand or is he too angry to talk to? Do you ever pay visits to some of the more colorful characters of the League like Cho'gath, Kog'maw or Skarner? What are your thoughts on Nautilus? Is he a nice guy? Is he someone you could see yourself being friends with? Or do you not have time for friends and such and mostly keep to yourself?

Sincerely,
Krissey

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
Wex,

I'd just like to point out that Talon has already stated he does not despise anyone. At all, that means he despises no demacians.

Dear Talon,

Who are the people you prefer to spend time with? Do you ever fancy a game of cards with Twisted Fate, or shooting practice with Graves? Do you ever have any conversations with Brand or is he too angry to talk to? Do you ever pay visits to some of the more colorful characters of the League like Cho'gath, Kog'maw or Skarner? What are your thoughts on Nautilus? Is he a nice guy? Is he someone you could see yourself being friends with? Or do you not have time for friends and such and mostly keep to yourself?

Sincerely,
Krissey
Summoner Krissey,

I believe I should clarify my earlier statement. As an assassin I despise no one because of their affiliation with any City-State. There are still individuals that raise my ire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Talon,

What Demacian do you despise the least? The most?
Also, what are your thoughts on Pentakill?

Summoner Wex.

Summoner Wrex,

As for the Demacian I despise the most, it would be that Merry-Go-Round called Garen.

The one I despise the least? That would be Fiora Laurent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Is the invisibility a secret too?
The Shadows are my best friend.

Dargath

03-01-2012

Dear Talon,

You didn't answer my question T_T

Sincerely,
Krissey

Satarrus

03-01-2012

So, Talon, what are your toughts/feelings towards LeBlanc and Swain?

Ask Talon

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
Dear Talon,

You didn't answer my question T_T

Sincerely,
Krissey
My apologies Summoner.

I tend to spend my off time alone, observing rather than participating.

This is something that is slowly being "fixed".