Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuraMiceah

12-28-2012

(Ouch. Sorry should have paid more attention. Sorry bout that.)

Ask Talon

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraMiceah View Post
(Ouch. Sorry should have paid more attention. Sorry bout that.)
((No worries))

Slash7

12-29-2012

so talon
are you the strongest noxian?

Steampwrd Kitten

12-29-2012

((Actually~ I broke in a couple weeks ago. You just didn't notice.))

Ask Talon

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash7 View Post
so talon
are you the strongest noxian?
That depends. What do you mean by strongest?

Corrupted Sniper

01-09-2013

Varus made his way into the domain's of the Blade's of Shadows. The second person on his list after his rather unplesant visit to the Hands of Noxus where their confrontion ended in bows and axes. Close to each other's face. He began to ask the same question that he asked Darius, albeit a little bit more cautious. For a fast moving assassin is a bit more concerning then a slow moving axe.

To gather information is vital to victory and to inspect different perspectives is pivotal to the forming of an entire picture. He had before asked a general in the army and now he will ask an assassin. This might mean that he have to pay a visit to every single Noxian Champ in the league, but it should be well worth his time.

Are you a part of the Noxian Invasion on Ionia?

Ask Talon

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus made his way into the domain's of the Blade's of Shadows. The second person on his list after his rather unplesant visit to the Hands of Noxus where their confrontion ended in bows and axes. Close to each other's face. He began to ask the same question that he asked Darius, albeit a little bit more cautious. For a fast moving assassin is a bit more concerning then a slow moving axe.

To gather information is vital to victory and to inspect different perspectives is pivotal to the forming of an entire picture. He had before asked a general in the army and now he will ask an assassin. This might mean that he have to pay a visit to every single Noxian Champ in the league, but it should be well worth his time.

Are you a part of the Noxian Invasion on Ionia?
((Sorry I left this unanswered for so long, I forgot to check my thread for a long time.((

"Was I or am I? Both are no." Talon narrowed his eyes at the corrupted Ionian before him. "I being far more.... Productive... while Noxus was in Ionia."

Corrupted Sniper

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Sorry I left this unanswered for so long, I forgot to check my thread for a long time.((

"Was I or am I? Both are no." Talon narrowed his eyes at the corrupted Ionian before him. "I being far more.... Productive... while Noxus was in Ionia."

((Don't worry about it...))

After hearing the statement from the assassin before him, Varus began to take his leave from the domain of the Blade's Shadow, what ever business he involved himself in he could not care about, but if he stayed out of his homeland, then they don't have a problem.

Then you and I have no quarrels.

Varus gave one last sentence before exiting the door.

See you on the fields, Talon.

Ask Talon

02-10-2013

"No. You wont." Came Talon's reply, the corner of his lips turning upwards in a cruel smirk.

Corrupted Sniper

02-11-2013

My arrows always find their mark assassin... Always