Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuraMiceah

12-28-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
"That blade is worthless. It's hollow."

"Oh...sorry this one's a replica.." Kura said not paying attention before taking her bag off and looking through it. After a few moments she pulled out a stainless steel dagger that was given to her by one of the council elders back home. It was weighted and sharpened before she left home and had the crest engraved on the edge. "Well...I'm not sure if this is mine to give out, but.." she just looked at it a few more times as it seemed to glow a little and then the glow faded. "Huh.." she heard rumors of why the blade should glow, but never listened too much on the reasoning.

Ask Talon

12-28-2012

"The last person who was in my house without permission was fed to a man eating plant. I would suggesting that you leave for now and come back when I'm not in the mood for gardening..."

KuraMiceah

12-28-2012

Kura blinked and then smiled, "Man eating plant? You mean like the ones by Zaun? I was grateful that someone came by and saved me, though they can be quite acidic. What kind is yours?" she asked having no sense of threats. However, he somewhat childish nature seemed to take grasp, "Would you like something to eat?"

Ask Talon

12-28-2012

"No, she's not acidic.... And no. I was in the middle of eating when people started barging into my home without permission."

KuraMiceah

12-28-2012

"If you'd like, I can throw up barriers. I practiced more in the passive and defensive magic, so it shouldn't be too terribly hard." she smiled a little. "Do you have a family?" Kura was confused on why it was just him, and not him with other family members.

(OOC: I know the answer to this, just for the character knowledge I suppose..)

Ask Talon

12-28-2012

Talon pointed to the door or his apartment

"Leave. Now."

KuraMiceah

12-28-2012

Kura scoffed, "But you didn't answer my question, where is your family? Shouldn't you be with them?"

Ask Talon

12-28-2012

Talon glared at the woman intruding into his house.

Leave.

((No really. Leave. Come back later......))

KuraMiceah

12-28-2012

Kura sighed, "Alright alright." and with that she seemed to dissipate back into the air as it faded away.

(Bad day or something? Or am I just being overly obnoxious?)

Ask Talon

12-28-2012

((The latter. Also, Talon's had three people break into his home in the same hour.))