Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

The assassin made his way over to a cabinet on the side of the room and pulled open the doors. A finger tapped on his chin as he searched for a particular blade that was hanging in his arsenal.

"I take very few people for their word. You're not one of them."

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
The assassin made his way over to a cabinet on the side of the room and pulled open the doors. A finger tapped on his chin as he searched for a particular blade that was hanging in his arsenal.

"I take very few people for their word. You're not one of them."
He took that as his, time to go signal. "Ookey." He proceeds to leave the area.

Ask Talon

12-13-2012

Talon grabbed a small blade from the cupboard before heading to his kitchen and grabbing a block of cheese. The assassin took a bite out of the sliver of cheese he cut off and chewed idly.

"Well that was interesting."

Steampwrd Kitten

12-16-2012

"Psh." A woman scoffed as she leaned against the door frame, "You? Going steady with a woman? I can't imagine it.. But I wasn't around for the fiasco aforementioned." She wasn't terribly tall, maybe 5'3-5'4, clearly Ionian in appearance. Long, ebony locks sat braided back nearly reaching the floor with weaves of colorful twine and beads accenting her bangs and the end of the braid. Her clothing was quite worn from travel, and clearly faded from years of wear. Her arms were crossed with her shoulder pressed against the frame for a simple perch there as she watched the assassin cut the cheese.

((Still new, kinda bouncing around threads. Hope this is okay http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2495))

Ask Talon

12-26-2012

Talon set the cheese knife down on the cutting board he was using and reached for one of his many throwing blades. With one fluid motion he hurled the weapon across the room and into the door frame near the new woman's head.

"That's your only warning."

Ask the Hunter

12-26-2012

You show loyalty to the man that defeated you in combat. I can respect that, but what shall you do when the search for him is over? Your city is in the hands of another however. What shall be done?

Steampwrd Kitten

12-26-2012

Mai froze up as she heard the thunk of the knife embedded into the door frame beside her head. Eyebrows shot up, and she'd push off the door with a slow glance towards the blade. She'd gulp lightly, "Ah..r-right.. Sorry.."

Slash7

12-27-2012

why do you talk about religion so much?

KuraMiceah

12-27-2012

(OOC: please tell me if you'd like me to change my post, I am somewhat jumping in.)

A thin mist covered the area as a woman stepped out of the shadows, this woman wasn't dressed in traditional summoner garb, but the air around her seemed to hint her as such. This woman had midnight black hair that ran down her back and covered her right eye to some extent. Her eyes in general were an aquatic blue that matched her gentleness in her heart. A quick turn of the head in Talon's direction had a playful smile of amusement. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly before looking back up to the scene. She leaned back on a wall and simply watched for her presence was that not from Valoran, yet still present on Runeterra. Her residence was not actually of Valoran but of Gaiainel, the continent on the other side of Runeterra. Much was Gaiainel kept secret from the inhabitants of Valoran, but some of them wished to explore the other side of this world.

It was not in this woman's nature to be restrained by societal bounds, nor was it part of her disposition to fight despite the harsh realities within the continent of Valoran. For the most part she came of her own will to escape the 'perfected' society back home. Indeed she had everything she could wish for, a family that loved her, a place without strife, but there was something that she could not find that would make her happy. Even with the struggles that were suppressed to keep her mentality stable, she wanted to escape. She became bored of the such safe haven she was provided, and still not yet knowing of the dangers of the world. What she sought was thrill, and thrill to be accommodated not by the luxuries and safety of a shelter, but a thrill that was from the unknown. And what better dangerous place could there be, besides Noxus?

Now, Kura knew well that she might as well be intruding on this person's house, though she seemed to care little about such trivial matters. The League had no sway on her, and she did not find it fun to listen to such rules about how she should be allowed to use her powers; of course, that did not mean she used her powers frequently, for she did not think of using them. Her shyness kept her away from talking to the strangers, despite her natural curiosity. The air around the hooded figure added charm and mystique that she wanted to experience. However, she was never one to make the first move to begin with, so she decided waiting could work just as well.

Nůctýrne

12-28-2012

A woman clad in a skin tight black dress approaches, it trails behind her in an unnatural way, her movements are deliberate and precise, yet elegant.

She approaches the assassin, not seeming to take any footsteps, the woman skates over the ground in a way that is nearly impossible to look away from.

So you're Talon... Master assassin, bladesman, paragon of Noxian society...

... Lady killer~

They say you're the best at what you do...

But I have a question for you.

The woman skims along the ground, until her face is mere inches away from the Assassin's.

One little tiny question...

What do you fear?

(( #true_Terror ))