Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf19191919 View Post
hey talon if u saw garen walk into a ally alone what would u do and btw i make u look sickly good when i summon you
It would seem this summoner is no longer capable of coherent thought, time to put him down.

AsktheCardmaster

12-10-2012

(( Considering Blades of Our Lives....I think this card fits you well.))

Talon would find the tarot card of Fortune, with its main symbol a blade on a wheel, among the many spare blades he had. The card speaks of how he came from the gutter, only to become league champion. It also speaks of his ability to roll with the punches.

......the roll with the punches part is only really evident in his "Blades of Our Lives" event.

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

A summoner cleared his throat in front of Talon, he was a bit nervous talking to him. "Talon, I really need to tell you this....You and Fiora are the best relationship I ever seen."

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

The assassin's brow was obscured by his hood so that it was unlikely that the summoner would see his reaction.

"The last three people who said that were being sarcastic. They are now nonpeople."

Heil Teemo

12-10-2012

Evelynn sneaks up on Talon and whispers "Boo!" into his ear.

... Just to prove she could.

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
The assassin's brow was obscured by his hood so that it was unlikely that the summoner would see his reaction.

"The last three people who said that were being sarcastic. They are now nonpeople."
"No really, I think its nice you have someone." The summoner was trying to look truthful, and was doing his best to make Talon believe him, that probably wasn't going to happen.

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

"...Right."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
"...Right."
"Well, whats stopping you from believing me...?" The summoner opened his book he was holding and flipped to a page.

Ask Talon

12-10-2012

"The League lies more than LeBlanc."

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
"The League lies more than LeBlanc."
He proceeded to laugh, that was so true it was funny.

"Okay, thats true." Smart move Ethan, that REALLY helped your case.

"Well, you don't have to believe me, but thats just what I think. I really think you guys make a great couple. I'll be sure to lane with a fiora if I ever play you."