Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

10-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Talon walks up behind the Fae and plants his foot against her back before shoving off and pushing her into the hole. As she falls he is already looking for the shovel.

Quote:
Ask F├Čora:
Fiora walks around the corner of Talon's home. The Grand Duelist was dressed... diffrently then normal this day. She ward a dark blue linen skirt and matching jacket with a red scarf wrapped about her neck. "Talon... why are you digging holes...?" She asked as she saw the man standing above a hole, looking for the shovel that was right beside him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*Lulu fell face first into the hole. Pix landed on a rock and was immediately knocked out, rendering most of Lulu's magic unavailable.*

OH NOOOOOOO!!!! HEEELP HEEEEELP!!!!! SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Ask Talon

10-26-2012

Talon grabs the shovel from the mound of soil that it was sticking out of and began to casually fill the hole while Fiora watched.

"I decided to start a garden, they say it's relaxing. Right now I'm just adding the fertilizer...." The assassin's tone of voice was nonchalant as he buried Lulu alive.

SuperMan Pix

10-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Talon grabs the shovel from the mound of soil that it was sticking out of and began to casually fill the hole while Fiora watched.

"I decided to start a garden, they say it's relaxing. Right now I'm just adding the fertilizer...." The assassin's tone of voice was nonchalant as he buried Lulu alive.

*Lulu's eyes go wide once dirt starts to cover her up*

MMMPH!!!! MMMMMPPHHHH!!!!

AskUdyr

10-26-2012

A familiar beast man rumbles onto the scene. He stared at Talon, with a shovel in hand, and heard the cries of the little yordle sorceress from within the ground. Udyr scratched his beard, "...Alright then."

He then promptly walked away.

Victorious Fiora

10-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:

Standing further away by the wall, Fiora shrugged. "I zee... taking ahdvice from zhe illuzionist again...?" She asked, chuckling. "Do you hear something?"

Ask Talon

10-26-2012

"Do I hear anything?" Talon peered into the hole as Udyr passed by. "Oh, that's just Lulu. She's the fertilizer."

Talon turned and scooped another shovelful of dirt and tossed it on top of Pix.

Victorious Fiora

10-27-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
"Do I hear anything?" Talon peered into the hole as Udyr passed by. "Oh, that's just Lulu. She's the fertilizer."

Talon turned and scooped another shovelful of dirt and tossed it on top of Pix.

"Lulu...?" The duelist walked a little closer, but notclose enough to truely peer down into the hole.

Ask Talon

10-27-2012

"Little purple yordle, about yea high" Talon held a hand up to his waist before tossing in another shovelful of dirt.

Talon paused from filling the hole when he took notice of Fiora's new outfit. "That's an outfit that I've never seen you in before." He stood still for a moment before sticking the shovel back into the dirt and stepping towards Fiora. It looked like rain, the assassin probably didn't -have- to fill the hole up all the way again.

SuperMan Pix

10-27-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
"Little purple yordle, about yea high" Talon held a hand up to his waist before tossing in another shovelful of dirt.

Talon paused from filling the hole when he took notice of Fiora's new outfit. "That's an outfit that I've never seen you in before." He stood still for a moment before sticking the shovel back into the dirt and stepping towards Fiora. It looked like rain, the assassin probably didn't -have- to fill the hole up all the way again.

*Pix's eyes suddenly light up as he gains conscious, brightly glowing with Glade magic. Lulu starts to vibrate as she tightly grabs her wand*

GLITTERLANCE!!!!!

*The dirt inside the hole flies straight into the air as Lulu uses whimzy to jump out of the hole. She glares at Talon with the intensity of a thousand exploding suns*

TaaaaaaallloooOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!

Ask Talon

10-28-2012

"Hmm, I knew I should have gone with the layer of concrete before the layer of dirt..."