Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

10-17-2012

"There's a hole next to a mound of dirt outside. I hide my treasure in the bottom of it." The assassin pointed to the back door of his home with a blank expression on his face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
"There's a hole next to a mound of dirt outside. I hide my treasure in the bottom of it." The assassin pointed to the back door of his home with a blank expression on his face.


...

*Lulu stares blankly at Talon, then turns to Pix*

can YOU look OUTSIDE for me??

*Pix flutters outside and begins circling the house. Lulu stares back at Talon, waiting for Pix to come back*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

10-19-2012

"I can wait for him to come back" Talon stood there and stared back at Lulu, waiting for Pix to return with news that the hole was indeed there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExEmperor

Junior Member

10-20-2012

Talon! Well... Now that I found you, I'm actually pretty nervous... So... Uhh hi?

- Arveston Kreiza


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-21-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
"I can wait for him to come back" Talon stood there and stared back at Lulu, waiting for Pix to return with news that the hole was indeed there.


*Pix came back and informs Lulu of the Mysterious hole. Lulu gets up and slowly walks outside to the hole. She then walks up to said hole and looks down*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
*Pix came back and informs Lulu of the Mysterious hole. Lulu gets up and slowly walks outside to the hole. She then walks up to said hole and looks down*


Talon walks up behind the Fae and plants his foot against her back before shoving off and pushing her into the hole. As she falls he is already looking for the shovel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SakuraCross

Senior Member

10-25-2012

So, other than killing, assassinating, and playing with enchanted yordles, what are some other hobbies that you take part in? Also, if you had a choice, in what way would you kill off Katarina?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
So, other than killing, assassinating, what are some other hobbies that you take part in?


Sharpening my blades.

Quote:
Also, if you had a choice, in what way would you kill off Katarina?


Quickly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Talon walks up behind the Fae and plants his foot against her back before shoving off and pushing her into the hole. As she falls he is already looking for the shovel.



(( I guess I don't have to press R. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Fiora walks around the corner of Talon's home. The Grand Duelist was dressed... diffrently then normal this day. She ward a dark blue linen skirt and matching jacket with a red scarf wrapped about her neck. "Talon... why are you digging holes...?" She asked as she saw the man standing above a hole, looking for the shovel that was right beside him.