Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowforger11

10-11-2012

Talon, I admit i'm curious about your service to General Du Couteau. It was obvious you were a threat to the general's enemies so why is it that no one sent an assassin of their own to take you out. If you managed to kill all of the ones sent after you then i marvel at the foolishness of those men you assassinated.
*I pause then to ask something I should have sought in the League Archives*
Talon, you seek to find who caused the General's dissapearence. It is assumed that the League is responsible, but i wonder, did the targets that you were given seem to form a pattern?

Ask Talon

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowforger11 View Post
Talon, I admit i'm curious about your service to General Du Couteau. It was obvious you were a threat to the general's enemies so why is it that no one sent an assassin of their own to take you out. If you managed to kill all of the ones sent after you then i marvel at the foolishness of those men you assassinated.
*I pause then to ask something I should have sought in the League Archives*
Talon, you seek to find who caused the General's dissapearence. It is assumed that the League is responsible, but i wonder, did the targets that you were given seem to form a pattern?

The General's enemies knew nothing of me. Unlike Katarina and Cassiopeia who were paraded to the General's guests at the manor, my job was to stay in the shadows and deal with what he assumed to be threats to himself and Noxus.

Besides, the Assassin's Guilds learned long ago that I am not a target they want to go after.

SuperMan Pix

10-14-2012

*Lulu skips around Talon's room, trying to find anything of interest and quickly grew concerned once she couldn't find any*

ugh....WHY is this PLACE sooooo PLAIN??? i was CERTAIN that at least THE WALLPAPER was PURPLE!!

Ask Talon

10-14-2012

I like my rooms plain.

Nothing to be distracted by when I'm working.

SuperMan Pix

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I like my rooms plain.

Nothing to be distracted by when I'm working.
BUT that doesnt MAKE any SENSE!! arn't YOU outside YOUR HOUSE when you are WORKING? and BY working I MEAN either ASSASINATING people or FIGHTING in the LEAGUE?? i was TOTALLY expecting a FLAMBOYANT display in your ROOM with CUSHIONS and POSTERS of PENTAKILL and the LIKE.

Ask Talon

10-15-2012

Far more goes on with an assassination than just the kill. Besides, I've much research to finish.

SuperMan Pix

10-15-2012

Quote:
Far more goes on with an assassination than just the kill. Besides, I've much research to finish.
...WELL now im HUNGRY!!! can you MAKE ANYTHING for meeeeee???

Ask Talon

10-17-2012

Talon simply blinked at the fae, knowing that nothing he could do would get her out of his house.

"Here" he grumbled as he tossed Lulu a pear.

SuperMan Pix

10-17-2012

Quote:
Talon simply blinked at the fae, knowing that nothing he could do would get her out of his house.

"Here" he grumbled as he tossed Lulu a pear.
*Lulu catches the pear in her mouth and swallows. she then stares at Talon with a bored expression, still sitting on the same spot*

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

((Sucks to be you))