Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

06-04-2012

Irelia's blades skid to halt. With minute movements the blade began to rest slowly on her side as she began to talk.

"Udyr, my friend. Please stand your ground. It was I who disrespected Lady Fiora in the beginning. I...I had grown attached to Talon. Although we at first started it as a mutual understanding, Talon, in my mind, has since then crossed the boundary between friend and crush. It was his boldness, bravery and charisma towards every woman except you that made me think deeply about...him. I truly regret everything I had done with him, and I am willing to accept any punishment you wish to inflict upon me now."

Her voice had died down to that of a whisper. She had lost her battle stance and now stood still, head to the ground. It was the first time she had ever made a decision so wrong in her life.

Ask the Herald

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Irelia's blades skid to halt. With minute movements the blade began to rest slowly on her side as she began to talk.

"Udyr, my friend. Please stand your ground. It was I who disrespected Lady Fiora in the beginning. I...I had grown attached to Talon. Although we at first started it as a mutual understanding, Talon, in my mind, has since then crossed the boundary between friend and crush. It was his boldness, bravery and charisma towards every woman except you that made me think deeply about...him. I truly regret everything I had done with him, and I am willing to accept any punishment you wish to inflict upon me now."

Her voice had died down to that of a whisper. She had lost her battle stance and now stood still, head to the ground. It was the first time she had ever made a decision so wrong in her life.
{{ This makes me want to hug Irelia. For real.

Firs the nerfs, now all of this. }}

AsktheCardmaster

06-04-2012

Little to the group’s knowledge Twisted Fate had set up a betting rink between how this conflict would end. The options were peacefully, violently, Fiora, Irelia, Pantheon, Taric, and Lulu. He used Destiny's eye to observe the conflict from afar. Some of the choices may seem random, but you never know if Pantheon will drop in....or Talon turns gay. Twisted Fate just liked to make sure he had all the bases covered.

((D'awww...poor Irelia.))

Ask the Herald

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Little to the groupís knowledge Twisted Fate had set up a betting rink between how this conflict would end. The options were peacefully, violently, Fiora, Irelia, Pantheon, Taric, and Lulu. He used Destiny's eye to observe the conflict from afar. Some of the choices may seem random, but you never know if Pantheon will drop in....or Talon turns gay. Twisted Fate just liked to make sure he had all the bases covered.

((D'awww...poor irelia. I feel bad, and the need to punch Talon.))
Viktor had bet on all of the above.

AskUdyr

06-04-2012

"Talon, we cannot cross you without a weapon. You seem more than apt handling your little tool and poking the wrong people with it everywhere you go," Udyr snapped back. "You little worm. Do you see all the trouble you have caused? This spinelessness is why we called you Tool in the first place."

Udyr looked over at Irelia. He disappeared and reappeared in a moment, standing in front of Irelia. He soundly slapped her across her face, "Stop that. It is embarrassing." Turning around he faced Fiora, "Argue all you want. All the strikes you wish to inflict, inflict them upon us. Only we have permission to kill Irelia one day. Until that day comes, all will have to pass us." Udyr looked back at Irelia, "The only regret you should have, young one, is to have any regrets at all. Learn from your mistakes, do not apologize, and strive forth. If you ever bow your head in supplication ever again, we will decapitate you. You are Irelia, you are the Will of the Blades, you single handily won the Battle of Placidium at a young age. You owe these people nothing."

Getsuneko

06-04-2012

((Thank you for saving the good OCC text Viktor =3 ))

Ask Talon

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
((Your head will soon be mating with a wall.))

Getsuneko

06-04-2012

((You know how to hold a grudge... xD ))

Ask Talon

06-04-2012

Quote:
((You know how to hold a grudge... xD ))
((You have no idea.

You should have seen what I did to Aetherwrack.))

Ask the Herald

06-04-2012

Quote:
{{ ......I do believe I pulled a Talon without intending to.

Please don't shank me, Talon. I didn't mean to take your thunder.}}