Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
The black-haired woman turned her eyes to Talon as Udyr remains waiting for the person cuddling the assassin to respond to him. "What... is going on here Talon?" She asks as she raises her arms to cross over her chest with the tailored cloak dangling from her arms, small blades swinging back and forth from it's tips.

"Not avoiding... make this." She said looking down at the cloak.
Ah.... heh.... heh....

The assassin let out a nervous laugh of ****ation

It's just I had tried to get a hold of you... and nothing....

Even while I was in Demacia helping the Prince and Katarina...

He looks at Irelia and then Udyr.

AskKarthus

06-03-2012

I will enjoy watching this. Would you like me to sing at the funeral?

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

No Karthus. You're not helping. At all.

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr looks over at the two women, then at Talon. Shrugging his shoulders, he stepped closer to Talon while asking, "We insist you give us an answer, Talon, in regards to your ongoing relations with our comrade, will you do your best not to sadden her, and to support her?" Udyr gripped Talon's arm, his voice sounding more commanding, almost fatherly, "Will you be the man she so desperately needs in her life? Will you be her better half?"

Udyr's grin was hidden to Vayne, Fiora and Lulu due to his back being turned to them, but it could be clearly seen by Talon. He was smiling, quite widely and quite evilly.
Udyr... You conniving *******. You set this up didn't you.

You know **** well Irelia is only using me to warm her bed.

AskKarthus

06-03-2012

Why would I help you? You are a mere fool with skill in deception and a sword. You have deceived many people here, but the only true person you deceive is yourself. You had the opportunity to have a happy life with Fiora, yet you insist on throwing that away.

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

Udyr gripped Talon's arm tighter, "I think we all need to hear a proper response or else we would be liable to be very confused!" His grin grew wider as he spoke. He was enjoying this way too much. Udyr drew back, "Us? Set this up? Never." He leaned forward, "And what was that last part? You warming Irelia's bed?"

The beast man looked mockingly confused, "But...what about these two women? What are they doing here if you are with Irelia?"

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu pops out from behind Vayne's back and tries her hand at Narrating*

aaaaaannndd THIS is the PART OF the life cycle of THE LOCAL TALON species where he attempts to MATE with the creatures HE courted with PREVIOUSLY!!!! unfortunatly for THIS Talon, he will NOT make it passed Mating Season as the INFURIATED Females will try THEIR HARDEST to murder him!!!

-Lulu and Pix
((Forum must be broken, I can only upvote this once...))

Ask Shauna Vayne

06-03-2012

Shauna stands there, watching the scene unfold.

Getsuneko

06-03-2012

"Talon... You know you just gave the girls in front of you the proof they need to kick your ass, right?"

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr gripped Talon's arm tighter, "I think we all need to hear a proper response or else we would be liable to be very confused!" His grin grew wider as he spoke. He was enjoying this way too much. Udyr drew back, "Us? Set this up? Never." He leaned forward, "And what was that last part? You warming Irelia's bed?"

The beast man looked mockingly confused, "But...what about these two women? What are they doing here if you are with Irelia?"
Talon glared at Udyr before hissing at him, just loud enough for the wild man to hear

I am going to burn down your forest.