Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuneko

06-03-2012

"Talon doesn't have many friends either does he?" Felmorn says, looking to Udry...

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
"Talon doesn't have many friends either does he?" Felmorn says, looking to Udry...
...And you call yourself a Noxian?

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

Udyr looked at Felmorn with a grunt, "Pineapple, friends are useless. They weaken you." Looking at Talon he sighed, "If it is Irelia's choice..." He shuffled his shoulders, "Then we cannot stop you or her."

In a split moment Udyr was (surprisingly) in front of Talon, looming over him, "If you make her shed a single tear..." Udyr's voice suddenly changed, "I will find you. Understood?"

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

What if it's a good tear?

Getsuneko

06-03-2012

"Why are stereotypical Noxians always crazy..." Felmorn facepalms the two. "Can't I lead a normal life as a good person?"

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
"Can't I lead a normal life as a good person?"

You're a summoner.

So that would be a No.

Getsuneko

06-03-2012

"Come on Talon... Even you, a champion and assassin has some normal and good moments... And yah can't tell me otherwise cause I know better..." He say pointing a finger at him. "In fact, I witnessed in while making a delivery if you remember correctly..."

Ask Fìora

06-03-2012

Fiora Laurent walked up to the door of Talon's room and raised a hand to knock but the door slowly opened wide and the fencer stood there with a look of somewhat surprise and mild shock.

"Maybe... I should come back later.." She said softly as her fist clenched upon a cloak styled around Talon's she had brought... one designed to match her own.

AskKarthus

06-03-2012

(( The plot thickens. ))

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

"No games. You understand my meaning." Udyr glared at Talon, "If you harm her, I will get angry. Understood?"