Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-03-2012

{{ Talon gets so much tail around here.... }}

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

I'll be waiting.

Talon watches her as she walks away.

Attachment 453121

Ask Irie

06-03-2012

((OOC: I'm going out for dinner atm, so....i'll be back.

And Irelia can be as clingy as she wants.))

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

Udyr looked back at Talon, snorting at him. Irelia had left, but he supposed that the assassin could answer his query. He pointed at the assassin, "No jokes, no jests. Talon, what are your intentions with Irelia?"

Getsuneko

06-03-2012

"Why am I always ignored... Give a high-ranking summonner a little credit..." Felmorn spits out when most people have left the room. "Oi..."

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

Udyr waved a hand at Felmon, "We will get to you in a little bit, talking pineapple." He looked at the Summoner, "We wish to inquire how you speak without a mouth."

Udyr's eyes were completely and utterly red due to the lack of oxygen and several vessels in his eyes bursting. He was only regaining enough oxygen to barely make distinctions on what he deemed important.

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
"Why am I always ignored... Give a high-ranking summonner a little credit..." Felmorn spits out when most people have left the room. "Oi..."
Why are you even in my room? I get Brolaf and Udyr... But you? Summoners aren't allowed in the champion dorms without permission.

Getsuneko

06-03-2012

Felmorn pokes his fingers together... "I don't have many summoner friends... And I've been talking to you often enough......." He says looking at the floor...

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

I see.

You're trying to commit suicide.

Too bad, not killing you here. I just cleaned my room for Irelia.

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Udyr looked back at Talon, snorting at him. Irelia had left, but he supposed that the assassin could answer his query. He pointed at the assassin, "No jokes, no jests. Talon, what are your intentions with Irelia?"
That all depends on what she is interested.