Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

06-03-2012

Brolaf blinks.

"Unicorn? ...Bro, are you high?"

((OOC: #1 POST ON THE 100TH PAGE!))

Ask Irie

06-03-2012

Irelia dug her face deep into Talon's chest. It seemed like she didn't want to let go.

"There you are! I thought that you were just a paper cut-out of yourself...know what I mean? When I leave the institute, I always see those things.

Anyways, I missed you."

Ask Brolaf

06-03-2012

Brolaf looks at Talon, then looks at Brorelia.

"...Another one, bro?"

Rudmed

06-03-2012

((I fear Irelia is one of the clingy types.))

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

A paper cut-out?

Talon tilted his head to the side inquisitively before leaning in and kissing Irelia in plain sight of Udyr

Where shall we head for dinner, since my room is occupied by Crazy at the moment.

Quote:
Rudmed:
((I fear Irelia is one of the clingy types.))

((Would fit Talon's track record))

Ask Irie

06-03-2012

She turns her attention to Brolaf and Udyr.

"You guys should take a break. I think this struggle isn't very good for the soul. If you want, I can go back to my room and grab some Graggy from there.

I don't want to though."

She continues to snuggle Talon.

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

Udyr rolled over, gripping at Brolaf's arm, attempting to slice into his forearm. The Tiger Aspect that could cut through steel made thin red lines on Brolaf's arm. He wheezed, "We...we will...we will buy you another Graggy!"

That was the closest thing to submission Udyr would make.

Ask Brolaf

06-03-2012

Brolaf hops off.

"Deal! But I'm gonna hold you to that, bro!"

He walks out, not noticing Talon kiss Irelia.

Ask Irie

06-03-2012

Irelia turns away, hiding her blush. However, everyone in the room could still clearly see her cheeks.

"I'll get ready then. I'll go back to my room for now then to change. I'll come by afterwards when I'm ready.

I'll see you then."

She walks out the door, signaling her blades, which were still hovering outside, to her.

"I'll bring some of my extra Graggy from my room later so we can all share it after the dinner, okay?"

She walked off in the direction of her room.

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

Udyr coughed, spitting blood on the floor, "Gods that unicorn was strong." He shakily got to his feet and glared at Talon and Irelia. He shambled over as Irelia left the room. "Irelia," he abruptly said. He ignored the kiss the two shared. He simply glared at the Ionian woman, waiting for her to regard him.