The Rouser's Respite (Ask Gragas)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisBeHammdog

3 Weeks Ago

((Hello everyone! I thought I'd try RPing a champion, and I know I'm meant to make a new account, but I already went through the 300 ping nightmares of levelling an account on NA from Australia, and hey, the first two words are Gragas-y. Forgive me. Other than that, let's see how this goes!))

Gragas pushed the heavy doors to his quarters open with a single meaty paw, his free hand rubbing his temples. Fate had not been kind to his lately; his summoning schedule had become incredibly packed since a skinny Ionian summoner wowed the masses, people wanted him to change how he fought on the Fields, and worst of all, he was running low on booze. Well, at least low by Gragas standards,. He still had various bottles and countless casks of alcohol in his reserves, but not as many as he'd like. He tore open a package of money for his latest shipment of Girlgot and slumped into his chair with a throaty grumble. The moonshiner wrapped a giant hand around a cask of his signature purple ale and puled out the cork, allowing the thick, smelly liquid to flow freely down his gullet. He closed his eyes and tipped his head all the way back…

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Gragas growled and corked his booze, turning angrily to the door, his beard swishing so gloriously as beards do. "Wha'?" he yelled. A summoner opened his doors, with noticeable difficulty, and delivered his message. "The Institute has requested that you ans-" Gragas slammed a fist on his desk, making the whole thing shake and toppling a stack of papers arranging a shipment to Noxus. "This again?" he grumbled. Gragas sighed. "Fine, jus'… " Gragas didn't bother finishing his sentence, and motioned exasperatedly for the summoner to leave. The robed man gave a short bow before closing the doors. "Welp," Gragas shrugged. "I can't do dis sober…" he mumbled, reaching for another cask.

ThisBeHammdog

3 Weeks Ago

((Bump. Did I RIP in peace already?))

ThisBeHammdog

2 Weeks Ago

((Bump. One more after this and I'll put this to rest.))

AskCorpMundo

2 Weeks Ago

((Don't be disencouraged just beacuse people don't respond to your thread right away! You don't need to put this down after only three bumps, keep of bumpin' and make people see you!

P.S. I would love to visit you but I got a lot of RP's going on at the moment, plus school stuff, plus my hobbies, and it's really tiring me out.))

LTCherz

2 Weeks Ago

Dear Gragas,

Welcome to the ask program. It is customary to ask the champions about their favorite breakfast food. So how about it? Also, what do you drink with it? I would hope not alcohol, because drinking at breakfast? But hey, whatever you like I guess?

From,
Summoner Cherz

ThisBeHammdog

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCherz View Post
Dear Gragas,

Welcome to the ask program. It is customary to ask the champions about their favorite breakfast food. So how about it? Also, what do you drink with it? I would hope not alcohol, because drinking at breakfast? But hey, whatever you like I guess?

From,
Summoner Cherz
Cherz would receive a letter that smelled heavily of vodka and sweat:

Quote:
To Summoner Cherz
What do I have for breakfast? I like to start the day with something light, like a few meat pies or an omelette with eggs in the double-digits. Also booze. A few bottles of whiskey or a barrel of purple is usually enough. Bananas are great too, but I can't seem to get any at the nearby markets, and Wukong won't share.
Drink irresponsibly,
Gragas

ThisBeHammdog

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((Don't be disencouraged just beacuse people don't respond to your thread right away! You don't need to put this down after only three bumps, keep of bumpin' and make people see you!

P.S. I would love to visit you but I got a lot of RP's going on at the moment, plus school stuff, plus my hobbies, and it's really tiring me out.))
((That gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Thanks m8.))

Kuronan

2 Weeks Ago

(( Just wait until 4.5 goes live and Gragas will get a lot more activity. ))

AskBloodHunter

2 Weeks Ago

Dear Gragas

Would it be strange if you sent me two caskets of your finest drinks. Don't let anyone know about this letter.

From Warwick, The Blood Hunter

Papertowelnapkin

2 Weeks Ago

A spider skittered by Gragas` feet. It had a tiny roll of paper on its back, which grew to normal size as it reached him. The letter read in neat handwriting:

Dear Gragas,

I've heard of your brew, and I've been curious of further details. I wanted to ask if it had any magical properties, and if so, what are they?

Sincerely,
Rayth Rulindale