Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waldoqq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Just played 4 games with AFKers in everygame.. lost 100+ elo. I love this ****ty game so much

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

A real hero could win no matter the amount of a team.

Pyrozen

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caletrix View Post
The only one to achieve such greatness was Jesse Perring.
He was so great that Rioters put in some combined effort and locked him into the institute of war.

But you aren't Jesse Perring, so you will lose depending of your team.

Also, I doubt any of you play Tryndamere

Laser Tornado

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caletrix View Post
The problem with that thinking is that mid-level players aren't SUPPOSED to be able to carry four bad players. If I'm slightly better than average, I get an average team vs. another average team and we win a little more than half the time and my ranking creeps up. If both teams are a hodgepodge or average and awful, it's a **** shoot. Yes, I will win more than an average player, but I will be helpless when my team has 3 trolls and theirs only has 1.

Bilboking

03-02-2012

You just have to hang in there man. Keep having good team comps and a good attitude. Eventually you can better yourself and hopefully your elo. I'm sitting at about 1k elo now, but have been slowly rising since season one where I was in the lower 700's.