Heimerdinger [Remake]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DNME

Recruiter

10-17-2009

Heimerdinger[Remake]

Overdrive(upgrade remade):
Increases target's attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25% and Attack Damage by 7/14/21/28/35(+.X AP) for 20 seconds. 12 second cd
*the cooldown and buff time are roundabout numbers

Micro-Rockets: remains the same

Grenade: Damage/ratios remain the same(minus the ability to damage buildings), Blind duration kept at static 1.5 seconds. Stun should be increased to 2.5 or 3 seconds as its the slowest skill shot in the game and i think its effect should reflect that.

Mini Turret: Create a turret at target location. Turret does 25/50/75(+0.x AP) splash damage to enemies. Lasts 20 seconds. 20 second cooldown. Can only build 1...
*You can tell the turret what to target similar to the way you control tibbers and shaco's illusion.
Also the duration and cd are no coincidence they are meant to encourage you to get cd reduction so you can move you turret again before its duration is up.

I like the idea that Riot is trying to make Heim a pusher and i think giving a support buff would be a good idea to give him more value than solely a pusher/defender...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valcurdra

10-17-2009

i agree with this kind of a remake but only problem is he wont get turrents till he gets his ultimate. Since he is so slow and weak without them this will cripple him early game so your fix wont work.

Better turrets less often is a good idea though in principle as long as they are not too easy to kill