Should there be Stun on hit tems?

Yes, of course 10 11.90%
Yes, but they need to be Restricted 8 9.52%
no. no no no. Never, ever ever 66 78.57%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Petition AGAINST Stun-On-hit items.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercurius

10-19-2009

In the end the only good champs will still be the ones that can mindlessly gib other champs faster than the others.

The stun wouldn't be noticeable between the gibs.

Flaggro

10-19-2009

Voted no. It's the kind of item where you have to go back and rebalance every champion upon its introduction, and then introduce an item to counter it.

GNOY

10-21-2009

I would rather want to see some ACTIVATABLE items finally. And then we can think about bash. I think master Yi already pretty strong DPS even without bash.

Bloog

10-21-2009

Stun on hit items are a bad idea. Any time you let the outcome of a game be decided on a random proc from an item you're asking for trouble. The game as of now (from what it seems) doesn't have too much to do with random procs, other than crits I guess. And I like that.

Did anybody here play WoW? Can you remember when warriors could mace stun you? I remember being matched up against a team we were clearly outplaying and the match would end when their mace stun would hit me three times in a row.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

A long time ago we were promised by the devs that basher type items would never be implemented. I expect this promise to be upheld.