Not a HeimDinger nerf thread, legidimate bug report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

i dont give two flying craps about if his turrets are OP or not. but ive noticed a serious bug with them when theyre put in bushes.

When they attack, 3/4 of the time they can hide BETWEEN attacks. so say im in a lane and some creeps run past, and the turrets start attacking the creeps. i go up to attack them, and my character keeps stopping from attacking, because the turrets will randomly pop in and out of sight multiple times within a second or two.

So I think a minor increase on bushes fade time for the turrets or something might be something certainly to be looked into.

Nayuki

10-17-2009

If it is a bug report why put it in the champ feedback section...?

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayuki View Post
If it is a bug report why put it in the champ feedback section...?
Shouldve said viable feedback. Im not quite sure if its a bug so much as an exploitation of the bushes system

Bongotunadreg

10-17-2009

Isnt that how attacking from the bushes works for any unit?

phonechecked

10-17-2009

Yes thats how the bushes work. its a great way to harrass as a ranged hero

Dragonien

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonechecked View Post
Yes thats how the bushes work. its a great way to harrass as a ranged hero
No, i mean i know that ranged heroes can pop in and out. but the turrets can sit there and, without stopping, INBETWEEN their attacks. like. in the delay between each attack, will dissapear. whereas ranged heroes have to stop attacking, and have a minor fade time

Grotsnik

10-18-2009

Write it in the bug section. There's nothing to discuss here.