New Skins and Fiora Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BBF III

02-29-2012

Where is Battlecast Urgot?

SuperTerminator

02-29-2012

Orianna skin artwork beats the pants off of any other artwork. If only my computer could handle the graphics...

NeonBornSpartan5

02-29-2012

Looks like the Underworld Kate Beckansale style on the Nightraven skin.

Epicn00b

02-29-2012

Bit late?

banhands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I'm glad they put that Fiora skin in the bundle, definitely the better (and more sexier) skin of the two IMO Gragas and Urgot skin will probably be out next week I'm guessing, looking forward to the Urgot skin!

Krilgeth

02-29-2012

*sniff*

Murgot? ;m;

Runix

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStormLOL View Post
Wait, so what exactly is your complaint here? Are you annoyed that "teenage boys" (who are NOT the only demographic of League, BTW) are playing with "dolls"?

If so, you need to go back to whatever time you came from with your rigid gender rules about what boys can and can't do. And on your way, try not to freak out when you see G.I. Joe...
I'm not annoyed as much as I am amused. You're right, it's just like G.I. Joe . . . except instead of soldiers, it's girls wearing pretty outfits. Or, you know, like Barbies with guns. Which does rather ruin the overall aesthetic - it is, after all, hard to take a game seriously that looks like it was designed by Mattel for the eight-year-old girl demographic - but then, I play Teemo, so people who live in glass houses can't throw stones, I guess.

Alma Beoulve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I could snort a line of cocaine on Nightraven Fiora's nose.

Haemonculus

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsoul View Post
an orianna skin? so it has begun, the champs with only two skins shall finally get their do's!.....i hope
Oh God, I hope so. T_T

Jazzyforcefield

02-29-2012

Don't regret buying...