Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cho'Gath sounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkyrion

Recruiter

07-29-2010

so i'dm been thinking lately how did the guys at riot get the sounds for chogath and i think ive figured some of them out:

The daylight! It Burns!: this was done by sending a young (and expendable) rookie wired up with surveilance gear into Guinsoo office and telling him to remove the curtains from the windows.

Your races are a scourge upon the world!: Guinsoo talking with a Twillight Fan

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!: Placing a mic close to guinsoo (although in safety distance i.e. about a half mile) during his lunch

Death is not the end for you, I've seen to it. For eternity, you are mine!: guinsoo flirting with GF

Caseyc

07-29-2010

meh

John2Wall

07-29-2010

Cho looks like the Violator from Spawn.

Worstcase

07-29-2010

I am amused.

Gernoth

07-29-2010

Quote:
Dace Lomax:
Cho looks like the Violator from Spawn.

First thing I noticed when saw it for the first time. It's actually a mix between a Hydralisk, a Zergling and a Violator with a spice of Malebolgia.