Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soraka+archangel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonien

Recruiter

10-17-2009

i played 2 games in a row as soraka where i got an archangel's staff. and multiple times when i would cast My heal, or my mana regen, my mana pool would not increase. As far as i know theres no limit to it... but even if there is, i really dont think i had reached it yet at the time, so it might be something to look into.

10-17-2009

Quote:
Dragonien:
i played 2 games in a row as soraka where i got an archangel's staff. and multiple times when i would cast My heal, or my mana regen, my mana pool would not increase. As far as i know theres no limit to it... but even if there is, i really dont think i had reached it yet at the time, so it might be something to look into.

there is a limit which is the same limit that is on the tear

Dragonien

Recruiter

10-18-2009

Quote:
JayceJa:
there is a limit which is the same limit that is on the tear

really? i used to use it on zilean all the time and i swore i never saw it cap...

well then, i request that The limit be stated in the desc, so more people like me dont get confused ;P

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-18-2009

the tooltip was just never updated when the limit was added to tear.

Kittybat

10-18-2009

Seconded, this same thing happened to me.

On Soraka, nonetheless