List of viable Support bottoms?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

You necroed for that? Lee Sin support?!?

I don't understand that at all. I see the Q as long range harass, but its damage is only modest. If you actually DID re-Q to attack, you would be 1v2 basically and get hammered by their carry and support and creeps.

Also he is SUPPORT. That means buying wards, Philo, HoG, aura items. How do you manage to afford a freaking TRIFORCE, WARMOG, FORCE OF NATURE?!? Heck, why not throw in an Atmas too to cover your armor needs.

Since he would be so squishy as a suppport how would you be able to close in, get behind them, Kick them into your team or whatever, to do all this killing setup?

ANYTHING can work at low enough ELO but this seriously seems messed up.

St Viers

06-18-2012

Warrrrax, while it's gimmicky, it's not as bad as it sounds. Lee sin's q is one of the higher damage spells in the game, and scales off enemies missing health as well as ad, so it has a use when building support items. At level 2, he can harass with q, use the second hit, and shield dash away to avoid being stuck 1v2. In terms of squishiness, the great thing about supports is that their items are usually made to make them less squishy--a lee sin with HoG (into randuins), aegis, and starks is actually not that squishy compared to other supports, though he has the disadvantage of philo stone and kage's being not too useful on him.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Viers View Post
Warrrrax, while it's gimmicky, it's not as bad as it sounds. Lee sin's q is one of the higher damage spells in the game, and scales off enemies missing health as well as ad, so it has a use when building support items. At level 2, he can harass with q, use the second hit, and shield dash away to avoid being stuck 1v2. In terms of squishiness, the great thing about supports is that their items are usually made to make them less squishy--a lee sin with HoG (into randuins), aegis, and starks is actually not that squishy compared to other supports, though he has the disadvantage of philo stone and kage's being not too useful on him.
The moment I see a Lee sin support, I stay behind creeps.

He can either push the minions wave and let his carry get gank, or I will poke him for free

Your choice.

Exroh

08-15-2012

Sigh this is what happens when Riot makes too much DPS characters. Like support players don't have a options, they only have a few champions that they can pick as a support.
Champs like, Taric/Sona/Soraka/Blitzcrank/Alistar/Nunu/Leona/Nidalee/Janna/etc. Some that I missed out.
Please Riot, balance out the champs that you create.

XxGLOSSxX

08-12-2014

Champions who can//are played as support:

Ashe, Anivia, Cassiopeia, Ahri, Blitzcrank, Thresh, Nautty, Elise, Rengo, Pantheon, Zilean, Soraka, Sona, Karma, Braum, Leona, Voli, Morgana, Lux, Kayle, Veigar, Alistar, Annie, Janna, Taric, Lissandra, Orianna, Nidalee, Nunu, Taric, Galio, ect, ect.

GuiltDragon

08-12-2014

Did you really just Necro a 2 year old post?

Toge

08-13-2014

The Normals
Xerath
Ziggs
Oriana
Karma doesn't suck, you just suck against/as her
Most mid laners CAN support, if the adc knows how to run with them
also, certain bruisers