List of viable Support bottoms?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DMPuffy

03-01-2012

My favorite support is Zilean. Not because he's good, but because he spams bombs and pushes the lane when he's on the enemy team, meaning I get to farm freely without worry about ganks, and freeze the lane in front of my tower and zone the enemy AD carry.

Xyirx

03-01-2012

I'm trying to do Leblanc and Anivia support though. It's true that they scale so well with items, but their utilities are always worth considering.

Wardport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Love me leona support

Shrewms

03-01-2012

I lol'd when you put Karma as not viable, Karma is actually quite amazing as a support, people just don't know how to play her.

Tokinatoor

03-01-2012

Orianna support is viable in low elo at least.

She has a lot more damage than any of those champs, and she can support well too with E and W.

RusMolot

03-01-2012

Morgana:
snare for ganks and zoning
AoE DoT for zoning and ganks
Magic shield to shut down enemy AP and CC
Ult for mass stun

I think she works much better on mid though.

Revoluxionist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Let them think that Karma is terrible. They only say it just to be in the mainstream "Who's Karma?"
I main Karma as my bot support, and I also top and mid with her when necessary. All of these mid laners that I go up against, I absolutely shut them down. From Mal to Morde, I've seen them fall left and right. They may know how to play her/ know her abilities, they may not. But is it stopping them from getting stomped and losing their lane? She needs to be recognized more often.

FaerellG

03-11-2012

I dunno if it's just my Elo, but I've found that Kayle support isn't all that bad if you have a fairly self sufficient AD in bot (Sivir mostly).

This is because she's only partially support. Kayle's ability set lends her to becoming a late game carry. So if you and your ally are able to sustain in bot (give them all the CS whenever they're in lane), you'll end up with 2 carries...only one of them is truly fed, and one can be semi-fed. Take CV/Teleport as Kayle. Mid-lane game, your AD can go ganking or invading while Kayle pushes lanes. Between getting Gold Per 10 items and masteries, and getting some of the farm, you get enough gold to pick up damage items and become pretty mean in a fight. The Ulti doesn't scale off anything, so you'll always be useful as support too.

Hidden Sanity

03-11-2012

Anyone with good CC and harass has the _potential_ to be a passable support(I've seen Singed support Cait to great effect; tossing enemies onto the traps if they tried to get near the minions and zoning them with his poison and slow to give Cait free farm and harass)... but someone bringing some buffs and defensive/sustain boosts to the AD carry is generally preferred. Likewise someone not reliant on getting assists or farm is better.

Modresko

03-12-2012

I would say Sona is awesomest, heal, buffs, debuffs slow and a aoe stun, and also pretty good poke with her Q and passive. So she pretty much cover everything you need from a support. Both in lane and in team fights