Do you think this pic is ok for a dragon slayer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DalFrostream

07-29-2010

i was just thinking on what it needs other than color : / cause i dont have time/the tools i need here just scanned this and i didnt put in much of details but do you think its fine?

Zanoma

07-29-2010

her left arm is stronger then her right arm....

(just kiddin, i don't think you'll be getting any criticism because she looks awesome, i wonder what that tail that pops out behind her head is thou..)

DalFrostream

07-29-2010

its like a decoration..you know like romans have a brush above their helm and hers is like a tail or something attached to her helm i dont know if resembles almost like a dragon helm ^^ and thanks! and oh..the two sides is her hair the mid part is the only decor

Andrewsm

07-29-2010

A scythe seems an odd choice against a dragon to me O.o but otherwise, I think it looks good.

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewsm View Post
A scythe seems an odd choice against a dragon to me O.o but otherwise, I think it looks good.

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

I'm being reminded of a Dark Knight though.

SuicidalPankake

07-29-2010

If you add color, make it a dark blue/jade green combination... for some reason that seems like it would look good imo. Other than that, its pretty good.

Rushuna Tendo

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalFrostream View Post
i was just thinking on what it needs other than color : / cause i dont have time/the tools i need here just scanned this and i didnt put in much of details but do you think its fine?
Think i could Try coloring it? It looks like it could be a fun project , Of course all credit would be yours

Ruby Larkspur

07-30-2010

Quote:
Make it like Final Fantasy's Dragoon, brandishing a spear/lance, since your model looks a lot like FF's Dragoon

DalFrostream

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushuna Tendo View Post
Think i could Try coloring it? It looks like it could be a fun project , Of course all credit would be yours
by all means you can color it cause i really dont have the tools ^^

Quote:
The scythe thing is..well yeah a bit odd but her skills are almost the same as dragooner leaping and slicing the dragon and the tip end i was thinking of a chain or equal to that. that will tie anyone down.

oh and another question : does riot take those champ suggetion and put it into the league cause if they do i want to put her or at least try.